To cut the cost of management they are laying off the employees. In this scenario, the market for Robo- advisory holds a great opportunity to expand.
Online PR News – 03-June-2020 – Pune, Maharashtra – Amid COVID 19, many companies are facing considerable losses due to the lockdown. To cut the cost of management they are laying off the employees. In this scenario, the market for Robo- advisory holds a great opportunity to expand, as this system will help the companies in portfolio management using algorithms than hiring professionals for the same work.
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, " Robo-advisory Market by Industry (Healthcare, Retail, Education, and Others) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027." The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain a thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain a competitive advantage.
The report offers key drivers that propel the growth in the global Robo-advisory market. These insights help market players in devising strategies to gain market presence. The research also outlined the restraints of the market. Insights on opportunities are mentioned to assist market players in taking further steps by determining the potential in untapped regions.
Request Sample Report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2450?utm_source=google&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=Aayushi_Aggarwal
The research offers detailed segmentation of the global Robo-advisory market. Key segments analyzed in the research include industry into healthcare, retail, education, and geography. Extensive analysis of sales, revenue, growth rate, and market share of each segment for the historic period and the forecast period is offered with the help of tables.
The market is analyzed based on regions and the competitive landscape in each region is mentioned. Regions discussed in the study include North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa). These insights help to devise strategies and create new opportunities to achieve exceptional results.
The research offers an extensive analysis of key players active in the global Robo-advisory industry. Detailed analysis of operating business segments, product portfolio, business performance, and key strategic developments is offered in the research. Leading market players analyzed in the report include Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Personal Capital, Vanguard Personal Advisor, Wealthfront, WiseBanyan, SigFid Wealth Management, and others. These players have adopted various strategies including expansions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product launches, and collaborations to gain a strong position in the industry.
For Purchase Enquiry at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2450?utm_source=google&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=Aayushi_Aggarwal
• The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current Robo-advisory market trends, forecasts, and market size from 2020 to 2027 to determine new opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
• Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
• The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
• The market player positioning segment provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the Robo-advisory industry.
Key offerings of the report:
• Key drivers & Opportunities: Detailed analysis of driving factors and opportunities in different segments for strategizing.
• Current trends & forecasts: Comprehensive analysis of latest trends, development, and forecasts for the next few years to take the next steps.
• Segmental analysis: Each segment analysis and driving factors along with revenue forecasts and growth rate analysis.
• Regional Analysis: Thorough analysis of each region help market players devise expansion strategies and take a leap.
• Competitive Landscape: Extensive insights on each of the leading market players for outlining competitive scenario and take steps accordingly.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.
Portland, OR, United States
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research