Popular restaurants, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
are open to guests
Online PR News – 21-May-2020 – ORLANDO, Fla. – ICON Park, Orlando’s premier entertainment destination, is now open to guests searching for a safe place to have fun.
“ICON Park is dedicated to creating the ultimate entertainment experience for our guests,” said Chris Jaskiewicz, ICON Park president and CEO. “With amazing dining options, funky bars retail spots and world-class attractions, guests can experience everything Orlando offers in one convenient, safe space. We’re excited to see our tenant partners reopen and know our guests will enjoy having a safe place to visit.”
Many popular food concepts are offering dine-in service at 50 percent capacity along with take-out and delivery options. Plenty of outdoor and patio seating, perfect for enjoying the Florida sunshine, is available. Open restaurants include:
• Tapa Toro – Dine on classic and contemporary Spanish cuisine, such as its sharable Seafood Paella best accompanied with a glass of Priorat, Spanish white wine
• Yard House – Home to famous Poke Nachos, 140 beers on tap and I-Drive’s best happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m.
• Tin Roof – Enjoy live music from top talent, great drinks and amazing wings
• Sugar Factory – Stay fresh with its Virginia Strawberry Lemonade Goblet, perfectly paired with Rainbow Sliders and other delectable sweets
• iCafe de Paris – Located right under The Wheel, this is the place to sip on the best coffee in Orlando and indulge in the mouth-watering Bella de Paris Crepes, filled with Nutella, bananas and fresh strawberries
• Carrabba's Italian Grill – With recipes dating all the way back to the founder’s own family recipes, its Fettuccine paired with a glass of wine will transport you to Italy
• Outback Steakhouse – Make dinner delicious with its signature “Bloomin Onion” and one of its many bold, expertly grilled steaks
Also open with limited hours, The Wheelhouse Market Food Hall provides authentically-prepared and internationally-inspired foods like andouille sausage and giant Bavarian pretzels. It’s conveniently located in the large building in front of ICON Park’s iconic 400-foot observation wheel. The food hall concept includes four unique restaurants – Sausage Shack, Latin 21, 1905 Pizza & Pasta and Shack Sweets, where Jillian Hopke, winner of Cupcake Wars, is now baking her famous cupcakes.
Located in The Wheelhouse at ICON Park, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium are open. From a deep-sea adventure complete with sharks, stingrays and axolotls to getting an on-set look at favorite celebrities like Jimmy Fallon or Oprah, there’s a thrill in store for everyone.
Devoted to the overall wellbeing of its guests, ICON Park has instituted new safety procedures and sanitization processes, and is strictly adhering to the recommendations set by local and state health officials. New policies include additional training for team members, 10-foot social distancing in queues, private capsules on The Wheel for each party and every capsule being cleaned between each use.
About ICON Park
ICON Park™ is a 20-acre, walkable entertainment destination in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. A perfect place to ride, dine, drink and explore, ICON Park has more than 40 amazing restaurants, funky bars, boutique shops and can’t-miss attractions, all anchored by The Wheel, a jaw-dropping observation wheel that stands 400 feet – 40 stories – in the air. Guests at ICON Park can visit SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Arcade City, 7D Dark Ride Adventure and StarFlyer Orlando, the world’s tallest swing ride. Free parking is available in a multi-level, on-site garage, just steps from all the action. Learn more at ICONParkOrlando.com. Follow ICON Park on social media @ICONParkOrlando.