Rave Wonderland reminds us it is our RESPONSBILITY to be wearing a mask!
Online PR News – 03-May-2020 – Los Angeles, CA – By Pooja Shah (@Pooja_Shahnanigans)
“Phone, Keys, Wallet, Face Mask”
This daily mental checklist has become the new norm before leaving the house when necessary.
Rave Face Mask, COVID mask, Rave COVID masks, fashion masks, fashion COVID, Fashion corona masks, corona masks Rave Wonderland Festival Addicts Masks, FA Masks
Courtesy of @RaveWonderland
A trend common to ravers and cosplay communities, face masks have become a staple (and even required) item for everyday wear. By wearing a face mask, you are applying a common-sense physical application barrier to your face. This in and of itself will help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Wearing a mask reduces risk: and as a society, we are obligated to do our part. Not only is it responsible, for many cities across America (including Los Angeles) it is also REQUIRED, with fines up to $1200 for non-compliance. While wearing a mask does not necessarily protect the wearer from contamination, it prevents you from contaminating others should you unknowingly be asymptomatic.
It is your responsibility to wear a face mask to slow the spread: In time's of crisis, it’s not about “Me;” its about “We!”
By wearing a Face Mask, you could be saving another life: likely someone who is elderly, or immunocompromised.
Other Common-Sense Facts About Face Masks:
· Fabric Face masks have differing ability to filter pathogens. The tighter the weave of the fabric, the more likely it is to trap a droplet containing a virus. Do some research about the type of fabric you are purchasing and look into masks with anti-microbial properties or filter pockets.
· Fabric Masks are machine washable so they can be reused making them more affordable and sustainable than one-time use disposable or surgical masks.
· A bandana is not the same as a face mask. While a bandana may cover the face, it does not provide as much coverage as a face mask. Full Face masks that cover your nose and mouth will work best in public settings.
· When purchasing a face mask, consider the length of time you will be wearing the mask, and the comfort of the strap. Some elastic draw-strings only reach around ears while others reach around your head and are adjustable.
· You can layer a fabric mask on top of a surgical or other type of mask for additional filtering. Fabric Masks may be designed for pocket filters. (Note: Does not apply to N95 masks)
Following their relocation to the heart of South Park district in downtown Los Angeles, Rave Wonderland had a busy April 2020. Since its Grand Opening Model Casting in March, America’s largest rave storefront has been busy refocusing its supply chain and operational efforts in sourcing and donating both medical and fabric masks to healthcare workers and those in the medical field. As of May 1st 2020, Rave Wonderland is proud to announce over 3500 masks have been donated, with more planned on the horizon.
Rave Wonderland has dozens of affordable masks shipped straight from Downtown LA. You can shop here and use promo code “Festival Addicts” to save 10% on your purchase. Free Shipping over $50!