Proshop Automotive Clients Message from COVID-19. here some more things we have implemented in our auto shop to keep our employees and customers safe:
Online PR News – 14-April-2020 – Colton, CA (Proshop Automotive) march 25, 2020 – The safety of our customers and our employers is of upmost importance to us in these difficult times. We have implemented some new practices to cut down on the spread of germs and to make these times as simple as possible for customers. Here is how:
• Offering free pick up and drop off of our customer’s vehicles (some restrictions may apply, please call for details).
• Disinfecting all keys, door handles, steering wheels, hand brakes, and center consoles at drop off and before returning the vehicles to the customer.
• Frequently sanitizing the front office and common areas, including door handles, countertops, credit card pin pads, coffee machine and supplies, and pens used to sign for repairs for our brave customers coming in.
• Using fresh gloves before starting any work.
• Conducting all communication over phone and email.
Due to more people staying home, we have open availabilities in our schedule. Take advantage of this and call us to Set up an appointment to handle all your vehicle’s needs.
To ensure we do our part to stop the spread of germs, here are several more things we have implemented in our auto shop to keep our employees and customers safe:
• All employees must wear a fresh set of gloves before entering any customer vehicle.
• Replace your gloves if you start working on a different customer’s vehicle.
• All keys and key fobs are being sanitized by the service writer before being handed to the technician.
• All keys and key fobs are re-sanitized after repairs and before given back to the customer.
• If any employee is feeling sick or has symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, cough, & shortness of breath) they are required to stay home until they are free of symptoms and have tested negative for COVID-19.
• Try to limit verbal communication and keeping a safe distance.
Since these are unknown times and we do not know how long these measures will be in effect, we will evaluate this situation on a day to day basis and provide our customers with updates as we receive any additional information.
Our customers are recommended to heed the advice of the CDC to help alleviate the spread of this virus by practicing the following:
• Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Try to leave 6 feet distance between yourself and others if possible.
• Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your mouth with your elbow pit when coughing.
• Throw away all used tissues instantly and wash hands.
• Avoid contact with others who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Disinfect commonly touched items in your home.
We hope everyone stays healthy and gets through these unknown times safely.
Proshop Automotive Management