With the impact of coronavirus growing by the day, medical practices are facing increased calls, unplanned visits, and more.
Online PR News – 17-March-2020 – March 16, 2020 -- Naples, FL. – The good news is that there are specific things practices can do to survive the day-to-day challenges associated with COVID-19, if they know how. This is where infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management expert consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, can help.
On Tuesday, March 24th at 3pm ET, practices across the country can attend this FREE online training session to help them calm patient concerns, adhere to recommendations, and maintain a functional practice. Here are just a few of the Coronavirus management strategies attendees will receive during this free 90-minute online training:
• Comply with health department directives if your practice directly faces COVID-19
• Help front desk staff triage sick from healthy patients
• Utilize patient education flyer to ease concern and panic
• Maintain patient flow while keeping patients and staff safe
• Protect staff when scheduling patients with suspected COVID-19
• Know employer rights if employees refuse to come to work
• Field patient questions on the latest recommendations
• Notify at-risk patients without causing alarm
• Learn how to respond to patients wanting travel waivers
• Head off worried wells of US Coronavirus cases
• Cut through the Internet confusion, get top content
• And much, much more …
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.