CIÖCC returns to UK
Grupetto Italia are re-launching the iconic CIÖCC Collection in the UK this spring.
Online PR News – 22-January-2020 – Amersh Buckinghamshire, UK – Grupetto Italia are re-launching the iconic CIÖCC marque in the UK this spring. The name is one of the most respected road bike producers in Italy, with a racing pedigree that includes World Championships and wins at the very highest level of the sportr. They were also the bike of choice for many Eastern European teams, dominating Britain’s legendary Milk Race during the 70’s and 80’s and now they are returning to these shores with an all new range of Road, Gravel and e:Bikes.
Distributed in the UK exclusively through Grupetto Italia based in the Chiltern Hills, CIÖCC (pronounced “church”) is held in the highest esteem by Italian cognoscenti and the current range continues to build on their racing heritage. Offering a choice of carbon, aluminium or steel, all custom finished and painted to the customers specific choice, the bikes look as good as they perform. These are bikes that set you apart, work at every level and most of all give you the options to create a bike that fits your cycling needs exactly.
Grupetto Italia’s Nat Rizzi says; “What’s so exciting about CIÖCC is that they’re still locally produced in the Lombardy region, combining artisan skills with the latest aero techniques and materials, they allow for each one to be totally unique to its owner.”
The emphasis is on bespoke fitting and service for anyone buying a CIÖCC they make sure you get a bike that genuinely fits you, your budget and your style of riding.
• The new range includes x5 Carbon road models (entry level to full Aero, Disc and Direct mount options) , x3 Gravel Model ( +1 Electric Gravel / Adventure bike ) x3 Electric Road Models, Classic Vintage Steel Models …and a Tandem!!! With entry level models expected to start at around £2200 up to £8000+ for super top spec’d components, along with the option to buy stand alone custom painted framesets. CIÖCC is definitely a name to put on your list if you’re looking for a solid combination of top Performance, value and stand out good looks.
• The Standout Models include:
The Supremo SL Carbon Road - handmade in Italy,
The Blade ACR – Full Aero frame and seat post, integrated cockpit and Disc option (Images attached)
The Pro Race Road and Pro Race Gravel – made with Columbus tubing and Chrome finish (Images attached)
Thor 5.0 Carbon eBike – using Italian Polini Motors and battery system (Images attached)
The Stunning San Cristobal Replica – CIOCCs legendary Columbus tubed frame still made in the same workshops in Northern Italy as it was, when winning the 1977 World Championships. (Images attached)
• All frames are custom finished in our own Paint shop to clients choice of colours
• Full builds are available using all the top groupsets and components dependant on clients budget and riding requirements.
• The new 2020 Collection will be sold through a limited network of independent approved partners in the UK (starting Feb / March)
• For pre orders and enquiries visit grupettoitalia.co.uk or call +44 (0)7711 010601
CIÖCC s Giulio Guidato says “We are very excited about being back in Britain. We remember well our riders and bikes success in races like the Milk Race and Sealink International. Our aim now is to share the attention to detail and support that we have learned from our racing success with every customer so they ride the very best bike prepared especially for them”
The CIÖCC range is now available to view or test at our showroom in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. UK
For all Press, Images and test bike enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on how to book an appointment and prices please visit grupettoitalia.co.uk
Grupetto Italia will be at L’Etape UK this summer on July 14th