This December, Certification Planner is giving away a special discounted offer on all their courses. Enroll for any course of your choice at a discounted rate.
Online PR News – 28-November-2019 – Salt Lake City – Certification Planner LLC is a leading e-learning platform that has been offering special offers and discounts to their candidates. This December, they have all their courses for a discounted offer.
Individuals: Enroll for any of their professional courses from 1st December to 31st December 2019 to avail of a 20% discount.
Groups & Corporates: There is a huge advantage for corporates and groups. Enroll for any course with a minimum of 3 employees, and 3 more employees can attend the training program. This means if 3 employees enroll for the program, a total of 6 employees can attend the training program. This offer is valid if a minimum of 3 employees joins the program. This offer is valid from the 1st of December to the 31st of December 2019. The schedule to attend the training is flexible. The training can be scheduled until December 2020. However, a 10% booking amount has to be paid to block the promotion.
How to apply for the discounted offer?
• Visit www.certificationplanner.com
• Explore over 50+ industry recommended courses
• Email the name of the course, the city you wish to attend the course and the date that you would like to attend the training to the CP Support team at Support@certificationplanner.com
Which courses are eligible for the discounted offer?
All the courses are eligible for the discounted offer. There are several courses offered by Certification Planner. Check out the details of the courses on their website.
Some of their popular courses are:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Dual Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• ITIL 4 Foundation
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)
• Digital Marketing
Certification Planner LLC has contributed to the professional education community by providing discounts and offers. They are a veteran supporting organization and the largest training provider in North America. They are quite excited to welcome the holiday season and would like to encourage professionals to use this time to up their professional game by taking up a professional course that will benefit them in their careers. Mr. Suhaan Kkhanna, the CEO of Certification Planner said, "We are excited to welcome this holiday season. We wish everyone to have a good time this holiday season with their family and friends. However, if time permits, a professional course will prepare you for the next year".
This December, as the holiday season begins, take up a professional course that will help in advancing in your career. Prepare yourself to take on the challenges and grow in your professional career in 2020.