Vivo, today announced the launch of its flagship device - the V17Pro, as the newest member of its existing V-series portfolio.
Online PR News – 17-October-2019 – Gurugram, Haryana – · Sports the World's First 32MP Dual Pop-up selfie camera with moonlight flash for #ClearAsReal selfies
· Packs a 48MP AI Quad Rear Camera setup with 13MP 2x Optical Zoom for stunning pictures
· Available for pre-order across offline channels from 20th September
New Delhi: Vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today announced the launch of its flagship device - the V17Pro, as the newest member to its existing V-series portfolio. The device sports the world's first dual pop-up front camera along with quad-rear camera setup. The device comes with 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM and will be available in two color variants - Glacier Ice and Midnight Ocean. Priced at INR 29,990 the device will go on sale starting September 27, 2019 on Amazon.in, Flipkart, vivo India E-store and all offline channels pan India.
With a commitment to the 'Make in India' program, the V17Pro has been manufactured at vivo's Greater Noida facility. Consumers will also get an array of attractive offers* (online and offline), such as -
· One-time screen replacement on purchase and activation of V17 Pro till 8th October'19
· 10% cashback with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card & Consumer loans EMI transactions
· Zero down payment with HDB on 10 months tenure with additional 10% cashback by making down payment from any bank credit card
· Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure
· Zero down payment with IDFC First Bank on 8 months tenure with additional 5% cashback on making down payment from any bank credit card
· Zero down payment with Home Credit with 6 months tenure
· Gifts worth INR 1,999 on an exchange of any old smartphone via vivo- Cashify application
· Assured buyback of 50% value for Vodafone Idea customers
*terms and conditions apply
Commenting on the launch of V17Pro, Mr. Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, vivo India said, "We are super excited to bring the V17Pro as the latest addition to our existing V-series portfolio. vivo V-series has always been at the forefront of camera innovation, and the all-new V17Pro will take the camera experience to a whole new level. Thanks to its 32MP Dual Pop-up front camera, customers will be able to capture selfies even in low-light without any loss in details. As a global technology company, we love innovating; and shall continue to set benchmarks and create a memorable experience for our customers."
About Vivo India:
Vivo, a premium global smartphone brand, entered India in late 2014; vivo has established itself as one of the top smartphone brands in India. Manufacturing in Greater Noida, the company has a robust distribution network across the country both online and offline, catering the best in class quality services to over 539 cities, in 27 states and 5 union territories backed by more than 550 service centres in India. The organization is dedicated to the pursuit of perfection and is continuously creating surprises for users through constant innovation. Through smartphones, vivo offers users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of life's beautiful moments. For more information, visit www.vivo.com/in