2019 FWEDA Conference is an event for business leaders who want to leverage human behavior to drive business growth, elevate brand, and redefine presence.
Online PR News – 12-October-2019 – Davis, CA – Far West Equipment Dealers Association's annual conference brings together industry's most influential leaders for three days of professional development and networking. The 2019 FWEDA Experience — Company, Culture & Solutions: The Future of Selling offers inspiring takeaways for leadership and business success through its impressive line-up of speakers, roundtables and more.
The conference will focus on the future of selling, offering a fresh perspective for innovative leaders to channel past successes into a new generation of ideas and vision. In an industry where word of mouth can make or break your business, we look past technology and analytics to the bigger picture of customer relationships.
Presenters help you successfully navigate today's sales challenges: What do your customers and employees say about you? What message does your brand convey across key audiences? How do your customers feel when they walk out your doors? What's your story?
Speakers help you:
• Leverage Human Behavior to Drive Business Growth - Ken Schmidt, former Director of Communications for Harley Davidson
• Bring Brand Clarity and Voice to the Customer Relationship - Niki Schwan, Trend Expert and Creative Consultant who brings a brand to life
• Redefine Brick-and-Mortar and Online Presence to Rival Competitors - Bob Phibbs, The Retail Doctor, transforming businesses into thriving operations
• Pioneer Talent and Recruitment with a Passionate Vision - Ron Nilson, CEO and owner of Ground Force Worldwide
Attendees will also gain insight into the State of the Equipment Industry from expert Ann Duignan, managing director at J.P. Morgan covering the U.S. machinery sector. Additional presenters discuss risk management and succession planning.
"This year's FWEDA Experience examines how the real market differentiators — your company, its culture and the ability to solve problems — create a catalyst for revenue. We want to provide valuable and inspiring takeaways for leadership and business success for our attendees," says Joani Woelfel, President & CEO of Far West Equipment Dealers Association.
• Master Class: "Farm to Table Style" with Niki Schwan - WOW guests at your dinner table and at client events as ambassadors for the Farm-to-Fork rural lifestyle
• "Man in Black: A Johnny Cash Flashback" features Cash'd Out with its authentic re-creation of Johnny Cash's music and universal appeal to fans of all ages making each Cash'd Out show a must-see event
• BONUS SESSION: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 5 - Janice Chan, Senior Enforcement Officer at EPA's Region 9 Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Division, reviews important elements of the Clean Air Act and emissions mandates that affect dealership sales and service in the face of the growing Right-to-Repair movement
• Friends of FWEDA Silent and Live Auction, 6:30 p.m. Nov. 7, supporting FWEDA's scholarship program and advocacy to protect and promote the interests of our members
The conference will showcase keynote presentations, interactive sessions, and dealer roundtables to provide attendees with a variety of experiences to enhance their knowledge and provide takeaways that can help generate more revenue and grow their business. Woelfel explains, "Our intent is to help business owners answer the question: What does the future look like for the industry and how can we be prepared for success?"
The conference is Nov. 6-8 at the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes. It offers educational and networking opportunities, a golf tournament, and a Silent Auction to raise money for training and education. To learn more about the event, visit the FWEDA website's conference page at https://www.fweda.com/convention/.
About Far West Equipment Dealers Association
Far West Equipment Dealers Association represents agricultural, commercial/industrial, turf and landscaping, rental, construction and oil equipment dealers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.