Pasadena City College selects BlackBeltHelp's 24x7 Virtual OneStop Support to create an improved student experience through exceptional customer service.
Online PR News – 10-October-2019 – CA, US – Through this engagement, BlackBeltHelp will deploy OneStop Support to address various questions related to Admissions, Enrollment, Registration, Financial Aid, and LMS.
Along with 24X7 OneStop Support, the college will leverage BlackBeltHelp's NEO (AI-powered Chat and Voicebot) to automate recurring and time-consuming queries. This automation will help the college improve their student experience and achieve its student success objectives.
Support and advice are accessible for the below inquiries including, but not limited to:
1. Financial Aid Support
2. Admissions/Enrollments Support
3. LMS Support
Why BlackBelthelp 24x7 Technology Help Desk Support:
1. Higher Education Focus (200+ Higher Education Clients) indicated their familiarity with Higher Education culture and Relationship Management Skills
2. Ability to support the entire learning ecosystem, including 24x7 OneStop Support, Learning Management System and Tech support
3. Flexibility to provide call overflow support during fall and spring semester beginning
4. Cost-Effective Solution - 40% less expensive than any other vendor
5. End-User Satisfaction - 24x7 support with multi-modality i.e. Call, Email, Chat, Web forms
6. Business Continuity - Internal Knowledgebase created by BlackBeltHelp aids business continuity and sound training for existing staff