NeoMetrix Technologies announces October RoadShow dates and cities.
Online PR News – 01-October-2019 – Lake Mary, FL – Lake Mary, FL- (September 30, 2019) NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc., a proven provider of 3D printing & 3D scanning products and services is going on the road this October for their NeoMetrix RoadShow.
NeoMetrix will be making visits to Fort Lauderdale, Titusville, Jacksonville, Pensacola, and Tampa to showcase their 3D printers, scanners, and services. Their roadshow will begin on October 16th with their first stop being in Fort. Lauderdale at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Cypress Creek.
According to Dan Perreault, President of NeoMetrix: "We know it's not always easy to travel to vendor demo facilities, or industry trade shows, so we're taking our technology on the road to a city near you! We're hitting the road with the latest in scanners from Creaform, as well as 3D printers from Markforged, including the Metal X, office-friendly metal 3D printing system."
NeoMetrix will be showcasing the following products:
- Metal & Composite 3D Printing with Markforged
- Large Format 3D Printing with BigRep
- Creaform HandyScan Black & GoScan Spark
- Reverse Engineering & Inspection with Geomagic
NeoMetrix schedule of events, please note that all doors open at 10:00 am until 5:00 pm for each event:
- Fort Lauderdale: October 16, 2019, at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Cypress Creek. Address: 720 East Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Titusville: October 17, 2019, at Hampton Inn Titusville/I-95 Kennedy Space Center. Address: 4760 Helen Hauser Boulevard, Titusville, Florida
- Jacksonville: October 22, 2019, at Holiday Inn Express Chaffee-Jacksonville West. Address: 537 Chaffee Point Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32221
- Pensacola: October 23, 2019, at Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport - Medical Center. Address: Medical Center at 1144 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504
- Tampa: October 29, 2019, at Holiday Inn Express & Suites TAMPA-I-75 @ BRUCE B. DOWNS. Address: 8310 Galbraith Road, Tampa 33647
Guests will enjoy demos and on-site experts will be able to answer questions.
For questions about the event or to RSVP, please contact:
www.3dscanningservices.net - http://www.3dscanningservices.net
NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. (www.3dscanningservices.net) is a leading provider of solutions for rapid product development throughout the southeastern United States, focusing on 3D laser scanning, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping. NeoMetrix is also a top reseller for Markforged 3D Printers, Creaform 3D Scanners, BigRep 3D Printers and Geoamgic Software.
NeoMetrix also offers engineering consulting and technical services that focus on assisting clients with improving product quality and reducing design cycles.