HK Inspections introduces New Home Warranty Inspection which allows homeowners to get the best out of their purchase.
Online PR News – 17-September-2019 – Longview, TX – Premier inspection company from Longview, TX, HK Inspections, introduces New Home Warranty Inspection which allows homeowners to get the best out of their purchase.
More information on this service and other services they offer are available on their website at https://homeinspectorlongviewtx.com/new-home-warranty-inspections/
All brand new houses are perfect! Said no one ever. No house is exempt of any flaw, hence the necessary home inspection. That is why according to HK Inspections, conducting a warranty inspection on the 11th month of your 1-Year Builder's Warranty is necessary.
HK Inspections states, "Inspecting your new house is important. A new house always has its quirks, so this warranty gives you the opportunity to go through the property and take a careful look at everything before you can let your builder know if anything needs adjusting or changing."
In this New Home Warranty Inspection, the coverage are as follows:
1. Electrical inspection and plumbing - this ensures that your house is safe and away from faulty wirings, sudden electrical fires, or burst pipes.
2. Pest control - it is not uncommon for new homes to be infested with pests such as rats, mice, or termites. Professional home inspectors will carefully look for all possible hiding spots and thoroughly check for any signs of damages.
3. Mold and damp - these two are considered health hazards that can seriously impact you and your family, especially children and elderly.
4. Windows and doors - these will be inspected to see if you can safely close the doors and windows. An outdoors check should also include the roof since it's a common gateway for unwanted elements.
5. Drainage - the drainage system is as important as anything else in the house. Inspectors will double-check the pipes, make sure they are working, and clear gutters if needed. Find out how the whole system works and what needs repairs.
6. Airconditioning units or solar panels - this will be checked if they are properly installed and that there are no faulty wirings around.
Having your home inspected by licensed professionals gives you the confidence and assurance that you are safe and sound at your home. HK Inspections submits the reports within 24 hours following the inspection. A detailed report can help you easily talk to the builder and get things corrected. If you do it on your own, you will not have a comprehensive report, giving the builder a chance to argue that these damages and issues are caused entirely by something else. Always remember that in everything- and well, buying a home is everything- always hire a professional.
HK Inspections has committed itself to providing excellent services throughout Longview and surrounding areas. Aside from New Home Warranty Inspection, they also offer home inspection solutions such as Buyer Home Inspection, New Home Inspection, Seller Home Inspection, Pool/Spa Inspections, Lawn Sprinkler Inspection, and Investor Property Inspection.
As what this Premier Longview, TX home inspection company guarantees, "Safety, Security, and Peace Of Mind ~ We Take Great Pride In Every Inspection We Perform!"
Owned and operated by lead inspector Jeff Kresta, HK Inspections proudly serves the Longview, Marshall, Tyler, Henderson, Hallsville, and Kilgore areas. Counties being served to include Gregg, Upshur, Smith, Harrison, and Rusk Counties.
If you wish to know more about HK Inspections, you may contact them at (903) 485-7000 or schedule an appointment online straight from their website https://homeinspectorlongviewtx.com
Business Name: HK Inspections
Address: 3 Iris Circle, Longview, TX 75601, United States
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: (903) 485-7000