Thinkware will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology at IFA in Berlin, taking place September 6 - 11, 2019.
Online PR News – 28-August-2019 – Berlin, September 6, 2019 – Thinkware, a world-leading dash cam company, will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology and product lineup on the floor of the Berlin ExpoCenter City during the annual Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) Show in Berlin, Germany, taking place September 6 - 11, 2019.
THINKWARE had participated in IFA previously, most recently in 2016, increasing awareness among European consumers for its brand, products, and technology. This year, the company will be displaying and offering demos of its most popular products and features, including:
• A preview of the soon-to-be-released U1000 dash cam, featuring 4K resolution
• The high-end Q800 PRO dash cam, featuring Quad HD resolution and advanced IoT capabilities with Thinkware Cloud
• The M1 Motorsports Cam, the company's first camera geared toward motorcycles and outdoor vehicles
• The T700 dash cam, which includes built in LTE connection. With this LTE enabled Dash Cam, users will no longer be required to connect to a hotspot for CLOUD connectivity, since T700 will connect directly to the CLOUD.
• The X700 dash cam, offering an easy to use touch screen and a full HD two-channel camera with Parking Surveillance Mode and Time Lapse capability
• The QXD Mega 4 channel dash cam, which can cover the front, rear, left and right side of the vehicle
• Thinkware's versatile F770, F100 and F70 models
• Augmented Reality(AR) navigation solution will be demonstrated using local map data and AR-based notification/information alert/guide.
Brian Yang, THINKWARE's Director of North American Business Development said, "In the three years since we last participated in IFA, dash cams and related technology have made huge strides in areas such as connectivity, family and vehicle safety and recording quality. We're excited to be back at IFA showcasing our latest innovations and product lines, where European consumers can see firsthand how dash cams have evolved and are improving the overall driving experience."
For more information, attendees can stop by THINKWARE's booth #110, located in the Hall 3.2 of the Messe Berlin .
About THINKWARE DASH CAM:
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world's largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.