Meet world cardiologists, heart surgeons from Asia, Europe, USA, Middle east, at World Cardiology 2020 which is going to be held in Seoul
Online PR News – 23-August-2019 – Seoul – Coalesce Research Group proudly presents the "World Congress on Cardiology and Heart Diseases" on April 27-28, 2020 at Seoul, South Korea with the theme "Promoting excellence through latest advances in Cardiac Science".
With a broad diversion of Conference Sessions that includes Keynote Presentations, Plenary Talks, Panel Discussions, Workshops, Poster Sessions & Exhibitions. This Conference is the perfect venue not only to dive into your area of Expertise but also to expand the scope of your knowledge.
World Cardiology 2020 invites all the experts and scientists in related disciplines to come together from all around the globe to attend the conference which will provide an unprecedented opportunity for Cardiologists, Surgeons, Professors, Assistant Professors, Researchers, Research Scholars, Scientists, Dean, Head of Departments, Students to share their research with colleagues, to discuss and debate the latest technologies & advances in the field of Cardiology.
• Cardiac Surgery
• Rare Cardiac Disorders and Syndromes
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research
• Cardiology - Future Medicine
• Cardiac Diagnosis and Devices
• Cardiac Regeneration
• Cardiac Pharmacology
• Stem cell therapy in cardiology
• Congenital Heart Disease and CHF
• Cardiovascular Genomics and Genetics
• Current Research in Cardiology
• Angiography & Intervention
• Nuclear Cardiology
• Cardiac Nursing
• Case Reports in Cardiology
• Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
• Cardiac Risk Factors