The CONRIC team is honored to have received this prestigious award for the work we did on the King Brands campaign.
Online PR News – 25-July-2019 – Fort Myers, Florida – When King Brands LLC, one of the largest national manufacturers of shelf-stable juice cups, set out to launch the company's first national advertising campaign, they turned to CONRIC PR & Marketing. King Brands contracted with Fort Myers-based CONRIC to develop a national print and digital advertising campaign that would run in an industry publication. The result was a colorful, flavorful ad that came away with a 2019 Silver Muse Design Award.
"When we catch the attention of a national giant such as King Brands, it's a testament to the excellent work and commitment our team brings each and every day," CONRIC President Connie Ramos-Williams said. "Winning awards for the creative and innovative campaigns we develop on behalf of our clients is icing on the cake."
CONRIC has a long track record of success and was recently named a finalist for GrowFL's 2019 Florida Companies to Watch. The team also won an Image Award, an Award of Distinction and three Judges' Awards in April at the Florida Public Relations Association Southwest Florida Chapter's annual Local Image Awards ceremony.
King Brands is an industry leader as well, capturing 90% national market share since its founding in 2006. The desire to reel in the other 10% brought King Brands to CONRIC PR & Marketing, and CONRIC's creative team went to work. The ad's design and message communicate the unique selling points of the King Brands juice cups while showcasing their strengths. The tagline features waste reduction to highlight the shelf stability and cost savings associated with the products. The end result is a splashy look that evokes a sense of freshness, with mouthwatering imagery.
"The ad conveys what sets our products apart in a colorful, eye-catching and ultimately very effective way," King Brands co-founder Jason King said. "We are so glad we chose CONRIC PR & Marketing. They delivered exactly what we were looking for."
Visit ConricPR.com to see how CONRIC PR & Marketing can deliver for you.