Empire Business Solutions, a leading independent business broker in Los Angeles and Orange County is pleased to announce a business for sale in Los Angeles.
Online PR News – 05-June-2019 – Huntington Beach – This company is a leading designer and manufacturer of solid-state lighting. Its proprietary products, developed by world-renowned engineers, are regarded as the highest quality and longest lasting in the industry. Products are mainly high and low-bay, canopy lighting, and area lighting. End users include auto dealerships, distribution centers, hospitals, manufacturers, municipalities, military, property management, schools and universities and numerous other commercial properties.
• Designs and manufactures the optimum lighting systems for commercial and industrial use
• The products are built to excel in demanding conditions, with negligible light loss, for many years to come.
• Competitive prices that deliver the optimum value for its customers.
• The company is led by an experienced manager with more than 20 years as an owner, a track record of significant growth and profit and experience in the LED industry beginning more than 30 years ago.
• Company sells only through resellers (distributors, lighting dealerships, electrical contractors)
• All propriety componentry is domestically sourced and final manufacturing is in the USA
• Company has three new product lines, two that have completed UL and the third in the UL process, with the last coming to market in June, 2019.
• Company has two designs ready for development to provide highly valuable Intellectual Property.
• Revenues as high as $4.6 mil
This company delivers attractive, long lasting, and cost effective commercial and industrial LED fixtures. Their solid-state product uses up to 85% less energy than traditional HID fixtures. In addition to the ongoing energy savings, the reduction is carbon footprint by replacing just one 1000W fixture will add the equivalent of 15 mature trees to fight against climate change.
A lawsuit, filed by the company against a supplier, settled in Dec 2018, depleted the company's cash flow and has brought difficult times. With a strategic partnership or investor, the company will return to its previous growth path and maximize the current market opportunities.
Contact Roy Moss, President of Empire Business Solutions at 714-374-6430 to discuss the process in selling or buying a business in Orange County. Empire has been in business since 2005 and is considered a one of the leading broker brokers California with offices in Orange County and Los Angeles with primary emphasis on businesses in the $1.0 mil-$10.0 mil revenue range.
About the Author:
One of the leading business brokers in Orange County, CA, Empire Business Solutions has the experience and integrity to help buyers and sellers achieve financial security. For more info please visit our website https://empireoc.com