The Momgeni Jacket, designed by a mom to simplify travel for moms with infants, is voted runner-up at A'Design Awards held in Italy.
Online PR News – 06-May-2019 – Saratoga, California – Momgeni LLC, a California based apparel startup announced today that its product - the Momgeni Jacket was voted runner-up in the Fashion and Travel Accessories Design Category at A' Design Award and Competition, 2019, held at Como, Italy. A' Design Award aims to highlight the excellent qualifications of best designs and concepts worldwide. Design entries are received from almost 100 countries annually and are judged by a jury of experts and media professionals.
"We are thrilled to see our work being recognized and it is a validation of our ideas and concepts. Especially as a mom, I am particularly happy that I could design clothing for other moms that helps ease postpartum stress in so many ways. We wish our customers are as impressed as the jury when we launch the jacket soon and we expect it to be one of the most popular gifts for Mother's Day in the coming years," said Sunitha Bhaskaran, President and Lead Designer, Momgeni LLC.
The Momgeni jacket is an alternative to heavy and bulky diaper bags. Designed with mom's well-being as the primary focus, Momgeni jackets come with childcare and wellness features for mothers. Click here to read more about the Momgeni jacket.
Fashion and function are at the core of the jacket's design. Each Momgeni jacket comes with these unique features:
• A built-in nursing cover that also works as a stylish scarf and neck support.
• A built-in removable diaper clutch with a changing mat and several pockets to carry changing essentials such as diapers, wipes and more.
• A built-in detachable lumbar roll to ease back discomfort in postpartum women.
• A built-in infant cover that shields little ones from harsh weather.
• Convertible into a tote bag when needed.
• More than a dozen pockets specifically designed to carry all handbag and diaper bag essentials.
Momgeni LLC's President and Lead Designer Sunitha Bhaskaran said, "Currently, there are no apparel products that cater to the needs of postpartum women when they leave the comfortable confines of their home. We aim to fill this void by offering designer outerwear for mothers to help with childcare and self-care, while leading the way in reinventing how women can use apparel to solve everyday problems." Momgeni LLC plans on launching the jacket in the Fall of 2019.