AnalystView Market Insights recently introduced Global Spinal Pump Market study to its report store.
Online PR News – 03-April-2019 – Portland, Oregon – The drug delivery through the spinal pump is indicated when oral administration or other drug delivery mechanism does not provide sufficient relive from neuropathic pain. Spinal pump therapy enables to reduce pain without extensive surgical intervention. The spinal pump comprises an intrathecal catheter (small plastic tube) which is connected to a drug reservoir (space inside the pump which holds the medication). Drug delivery through the spinal pump is an evolving at a rapid pace and is accepted by a physician and in hospital, clinics across the globe. It is because of its ability to deliver the required drug to spinal cord receptor sites in adequate quantity to produce a better clinical effect.
Compared to the oral route of administration, an intrathecal mechanism is considered to be an efficient drug delivery due to its ability to deliver medicine directly into the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). This technique helps the patient to reduce chronic pain caused by cancer, causalgia, back surgery syndrome, chronic pancreatitis, arachnoiditis, and others.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
• Increasing number of patients suffering from movement disorders such as multiple sclerosis, and cerebral palsy and intractable pain associated with cancers drive the market growth to great extent. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), around 250,000 to 500,000 population suffer from spinal cord related injury every year globally.
• Advancement in technologies is another driving factor for the growth of this market. The emergence of programmable infusion pumps, micro-dose infusions, and patient-controlled devices are new technologies developed in recent time. For instance, Medtronic introduced fully implanted programmable pump named "SynchroMed II infusion system". This device is featured with diamond-like carbon coating (DLC) which improve its performance.
• Spasticity Management accounted for 28% share of the total market owing to the rising incidence of this disorder
• North America and Europe led the global market. In 2017, these regions collectively accounted for 79.89% share of worldwide revenue
• Favorable government initiatives, improving healthcare infrastructure, and the large patient base is projected to support the spinal pump market growth in developing regions such as India and China
• Strategic alliances with local or small-scale players are one of the strategies by key players to sustain in this market. For instance, in December 2015, Medtronic and Samsung announced to enter into a strategic alliance to develop connected health solutions in the treatment of neuro-modulation patients and healthcare providers.
Click here to obtain more highlight on "Spinal Pumps Market, By Application, And Geography - Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 - 2025" study @
The global spinal pump market is segmented on the basis of:
Market, by Application
The market, by Region
North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (France and Germany), Asia Pacific (India and China), Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Rest of the World
The following key players are profiled in this study:
ï‚§ FlowonixMedical, Inc.
ï‚§ Medtronic Plc
ï‚§ Teleflex, Inc.
ï‚§ DePuy Synthes
ïƒ˜ Well-designed strategic framework design for these key players will help to understand the market movement including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
ïƒ˜ Thorough SWOT i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat for individual company profiling is analyzed in order to present a detailed market opportunity assessment.
Key benefits of the report:
• The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
• A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
• Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
• Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
ïƒ˜ Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
ïƒ˜ Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
ïƒ˜ Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market and Machine Learning Technique
ïƒ˜ Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To enquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Corporate Sales, USA
AnalystView Market Insights
Tel: +91-757-498-5725 (Asia-Pacific Business Centre)