Fulcrum Digital, a global digital transformation leader announced the launch of FulcrumOne, the One Digital Business Platform
Online PR News – 02-April-2019 – April, 1st - New Jersey – Fulcrum Digital, a global digital transformation leader announced the launch of FulcrumOne, the One digital business platform, the first of its kind globally, helping businesses gain significant competitive advantage and agility through industry-focused solutions.
It has proven success and provided tangible value in industries like food services, supply chain, education, insurance, and many others.
FulcrumOne leverages microservices, serverless computing, containers and ecosystems thus delivering significant advantages to our clients' business:
• Tremendously faster go-to-market with cloud-based applications
• Quickly develop deep vertical cloud functionality
• Compelling tools to customize and integrate FulcrumOne for specific business requirements
• Easy-to-use point-and-click, standards-based application customization
• Eliminate 'version-lock' by ensuring customizations automatically migrate when upgrading to a new release
• Agility to adapt to upgrading technologies and applications and roll out new versions of applications to end customers
The basic premise of this platform is the SLG [Solid-Liquid-Gas] principle where solid refers to the data structure comprising big data, this element includes both data science and intelligent data; today we call this machine learning. Liquid or the Logic layer is a 'data handshake' between the solid and liquid layers, where robots (RPA), AI, automation, SaaS apps, DevOps, chatbots and other smart software retrieve information from an ocean of intelligent data. This handshake is necessary to translate the raw data so it can be interpreted by applications to create an experience for a specific medium. Finally the Gas or the Experience layer denotes the information translated by the logic, moulded by the applications to take the form of whatever container you put them in, much like gaseous matter. Now, what was once solid, formless data can be interpreted by the software of its container and displayed on phones, tablets, desktop computers, smart watches, IoT devices, the cloud, virtual reality, augmented reality and more.