Research on advanced vaccines to prevent malaria transmission are expected to boost the market for global malaria vaccines until 2021.
Online PR News – 03-April-2019 – Hyderabad and Telagana – DataM Intelligence announces its new market report titled "Global Malaria Vaccines Market - Size, Share and Forecasts (2019-2026)" which reflects the size, scope, magnitude, key players and future. The report analyses drivers and restraints operating in this competitive market to provide a better picture of the market opportunities.
Researchers, clinical trialists and vaccine developers are focusing on developing on many approaches to bring forward the availability of malaria vaccine. This vaccine helps in filling the gap between various malaria safety measures. The global malaria vaccines market was worth USD XX billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2026, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
Malaria Vaccines Market Trends
• The rapid surge in the incidence of malaria globally and majorly in the African region and an increase in funding by government organizations for the eradication of the disease in the sub-Saharan region is driving global vaccines market during the forecast period.
• R&D initiatives by research organizations for the development of pregnancy-related malaria vaccines and non-government organization funding for new vaccine development by research institutes and pilot programs in the sub-Saharan region are additionally driving the malaria vaccines market during the forecast period.
• In January 2019, new pregnancy-associated malaria vaccine developed by University of Copenhagen passed first human trail.
• In March 2018, Global Health innovative Technology Gund awarded the University of Florida and partners in the united states and Japan with USD3.2 million to develop an advanced vaccine to prevent transmission of malaria.
• According to World Health Organisation in 2017, it is estimated that 3.4 billion people in 92 countries globally are at risk of being affected with malaria and developing disease out of which are 1.1 billion are at high risk.
• According to WHO in 2017, the burden of malaria epidemiology is most substantial in the African region and estimated that 93% of malaria deaths occurred and in children aged five and below accounted to 61% of all deaths.
Global malaria vaccines market is segmented by vaccine type, agent, and end users. Vaccine type includes pre-erythrocytic vaccines, blood-stage vaccine, and transmission blocking vaccines and agent type includes Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax. End users include hospitals, clinics, vaccination centers, and community centers.
Global Malaria Vaccines Geographical Analysis
• The Middle East and Africa are dominating the global malaria vaccines market during the forecast period owing to rise in malaria across the emerging regions and various initiatives and funding by government and non-government organizations for eradicating the disease by awareness campaigns, cost-effective vaccine delivery and vaccination programs.
• In April 2017, Gavi the vaccine alliance the global fund to Fight Aids, tuberculosis, and malaria and Unitraid were partnering to provide USD49.2 million for the first phase of pilot programs. Ministries of health in Ghana, Kenya, and Malawi will implement the pilot program in coordination with WHO.
Malaria Vaccines Company Updates
• New product launches and recent FDA approvals for initiating clinical trials of their novel technology vaccines by critical players are driving the global malaria vaccines market during the forecast period.
• On February 4th, 2019, VLP Therapeutics received U.S FDA clearance for initiating clinical trials of its new VLPM01 malaria vaccine.
• In March 2018, researchers at Hyderabad based-center for molecular cellular and molecular biology started working on developing whole parasite vaccines that can be conditionally attenuated when given to humans.
• Major market players in the malaria vaccines market are VLP Therapeutics, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Sanaria Inc., Mymetics Corporation, others.
For the segments covered in the report, check out the table of contents - https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/malaria-vaccines-market/#tab-table-of-contents
For further insights and information on Global Malaria Vaccines market, download free sample from - https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/malaria-vaccines-market/