WoMaster is inviting IIoT specialists to visit its booth A08/1 in Hall 8 on Hannover Messe 2019.
Online PR News – 11-March-2019 – New Taipei – From April 1 - 5, 2019, welcome to visit WoMaster at Hannover Messe - an event where all key technologies and core areas of industry can be found - from research and development, industrial automation, IT, industrial supply, production technologies and services to energy and mobility technologies. Take advantage of the opportunity and visit WoMaster's stand (Hall 8, A08/1) at HANNOVER MESSE and learn what is the cutting-edge IoT technologies which WoMaster has to offer:
• Innovative communication solution for Smart City system integration SCB1200 with Cloud management support
• Industrial LTE WLAN serial routers for serial to wireless communication
• Industrial LTE PoE routers for smart vehicles
• Rugged Outdoor WiFi AP for industrial automation
• Cloud management Solution and NMS
• M12 PoE switches for railway infotainment and surveillance
• Industrial Ethernet and PoE switches for automation, power and utility, ITS, oil and gas, IP-surveillance, and other applications
Register your free ticket to Hannover Messe: https://www.hannovermesse.de/en/applikation/secure/registration/tickets/?code=pf8vm&open=registerTicket
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.