Special Equestrians is bringing together the area's most successful restaurateurs for Taste of Love - annual food and wine extravaganza on Sunday, March 10.
Online PR News – 24-February-2019 – FORT MYERS – Special Equestrians is bringing together the area's most successful restaurateurs for Taste of Love - the annual food and wine extravaganza to be held Sunday, March 10, 2019 from 5 to 9 p.m. at The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon located at 2158 Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.
The popular event's theme is "Taste of Love under the Stars" and will feature dishes from the area's most successful culinarians, wine tasting, and live and silent auctions. Celebrity auctioneer Jay Severson and award-winning radio and television personality Gina Birch will oversee the evening's events. Nearly 500 attended the event in 2018, raising more than $200,000 for the therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving program which serve children and adults with disabilities.
Participating restaurants include:
• Mastello and A Touch of Italy, Chef Robert Brandt
• Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill, Chef Andy Brown
• BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Shanel Gentile
• Table & Tap at Babcock Ranch, Chef Julian Cardona
• G3 Catering, Chefs Michael and Karen Gavala
• Erickson & Jensen Seafood, Anna Erickson
• Cantina Laredo, Chef Martin Galvan
• Bistro 41, Chef Oscar Garcia
• SeÃ±or Pepe's Paella Catering, Chef Pepe
• Jordan Webster Catering, Chef Jordan Webster
• European American Bakery CafÃ©, Chef Ariel Garcia and Chef Sam Savich
• The Melting Pot, Chef Chris Keys
• Fudge Yeah!, Jamie Mastin
• Greg's Buckeyes, Greg Kurt
• Fort Myers Brewing Company, Rob Whyte and Jen Gratz-Whyte
• Wine presented by Breakthru Beverage Group
• Beer Provided by Suncoast Beverage Company
"We are thrilled and honored to have these highly-trained and successful culinary professionals join us to help raise much-needed funds to support Special Equestrians," said Jan Fifer, the organization's executive director.
All proceeds from Taste of Love will benefit Special Equestrians, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping children and adults with disabilities by providing a structured therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving program and equine assisted activities. Special Equestrians has been awarded Premier Accredited Center status by PATH Intl. (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship). Serving Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties, Special Equestrians is a United Way Partner Agency that has been serving southwest Florida for more than 30 years.
Sponsors to date include: Garden Street Iron & Metal, John S. Fifer, M.D., Sweet Cypress Farms, Lovelace Farms, MVP Realty/Lee and Marie Kitsberg, Waterside Aesthetic Dentistry, Sarlo Power Mowers, Wells Fargo Advisors, UBS/The Maurillo Group, and Bill Smith Appliances. Media sponsors include Florida Weekly, The News-Press Media Group, and Gulfshore Life. Additional sponsorship and underwriting opportunities are available at www.specialequestrians.net or by calling Freda Jones at (239) 565-3792 or email@example.com or Jan Fifer at (239) 851-7070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are $100 per person and may be purchased online at www.specialequestians.net or by calling (239) 851-7070 or emailing email@example.com.