Get 10% discount on Rann Utsav 2019-2020 online booking. Explore the beauty of Kutch Utsav held in White Rann of Kutch in Gujarat. Book Packages Now!
Online PR News – 21-February-2019 – Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Rann Utsav is advised to be visited from November to March during winter season. The white Rann of Kutch turned into salty marsh during monsoons but it is brilliant to visit during summers and monsoon.
On the full moon light, the moon turns brighter as sun. It is a rare experience on the full moon light when the rays fall under white land below your feet and it seems that salt has sparkled like precious gems.
The full moon light provides mental relief and relieves stress . We feel more calm and composed while being present there. And it is really sometimes hard to describe some things which are really beautiful unless we experience the same.
Top Attraction to visit Kutch
1. The white desert Sunrise and Sunset: When we think of sunrise and sunset oceans and mountains will come to over mind . A desert will never come up to our mind. Every sunrise and sunset is glorious but there is none other than White Desert. The salt-crusted land looks beautiful in the changing light of Sun at the dawn and dusk. This experience will make visit to Kutch Rann Utsav an unique experience.
2. Temples and Museum: The Swaminarayan temple located in Bhuj city is an architectural marvel made of marble, it attracts devotes and travellers across the world . The building was destroyed completely under the earthquake in 2001 but it has been rebuilt again with contribution of devotes from overall world.
3. Beach: It is the most finest beach situated along the 1666 Km Long Gujarat coastline . The Mandvi beach is very peaceful place. It is a holiday spot for Honeymooners, Family and youngsters. The air is breezy and the sun kissed sands make the place worth visiting.
4. Kala Dungar (Black Mountain): This is the highest point in Kutch . This place has to be in ones list to visit without fail . The views of Kutch is breath-taking from this point. There are ample of photographic opportunities available from this spot.
5. The Viay Vilas: The vijay villas palace is an distinctive place to visit. The palace was built in 1929 by Rao Vijayraji, it is an fusion architectural style of local kutch, Rajasthan and Bengal. The palace includes a 2 Km private beach and coloured glass windows.