RAKwireless is the pioneer in providing innovative and diverse cellular and LoRa connectivity solutions for IoT edge devices. It's easy and have modern designs.
Online PR News – 31-January-2019 – Netherlands – Amsterdam, Jan 31st. 2019, RAK (RAKWireless Technology), a leading provider delivering IOT building blocks to global developers for rapidly build IOT solutions, today expanded its offering by introducing 5 new LoRaWAN products at TTN Conference.
"With our new building blocks, it helps our customers advance their solution from PROTOTYPE to COMERCIAL products", said Ken Yu, CEO of RAKwireless. "The variety of these new products provides flexibility for the SI, makers, as well end customers choosing the way for making commercial solutions. It speeds up the monetisation process and shorten time to market."
The 5 new products are:
1. RAK2245, a complete and cost efficient LoRa gateway solution based on Semtech SX1301 to help utilize the whole LoRA system development. Developers can integrate this concentrator module into the main board to utilize the LoRa gateway function. It supports eight channels and available in two variants so it can be used for and support global standard bands. This ultra-compact module measures just 60mm x 30mm x14.9mm is believed to be the world's smallest LoRaWAN gateway module which includes a GPS module and a Heat Sink for better performance and thermal heat dissipation management.
2. Pilot Gateway RAK7243, is an upgraded version of previous pilot gateway that consists of Raspberry-Pi 3, RAK2243 LoRa Concentrator with GPS module. It also comes with an LTE cellular Pi HAT add-on module for backhaul connectivity. The housing is built with an aluminium case that providing good protection of the boards. RAK7243 is a ready to use 8 channels LoRaWAN Gateway that can be connected to the network server easily. This is an ideal Pilot Gateway to help you realize the whole Lora system development, and speed up your own solution development.
3. RAK2245-96 Board, another variant of RAK2245 with 96Boards form factor which can be plugged into IoT Edition 96Boards such as Nitrogen, Orange Pi 96Boards as a complete RF front end of LoRa gateway.
4. RAK2245-Pi Hat, a variant of RAK2245, focuses on expansion module for LoRaWAN gateway that using with the Raspberry Pi, such as Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ as a complete RF front end of LoRaWAN gateway.
5. DIY LoRa Gateway RAK7249. This modular approached DIY gateway allow you start with 8 channel and upgradable to 16 channels. It is flexible for adding/removing components such as LTE backhaul, different antenna, as well as the IP67 housing. With RAK's built-in software is based on OpenWRT development for LoRaWAN transmission / forwarding. It is designed for all kinds of network environment, parameter configuration and firewall functions. Configurations and management of gateway devices are made easy for users through web configuration management system.
Visit https://www.rakwireless.com/en/new_product to learn more about RAK's new products.