This new release allows Developers to Create HTML Documents with Improved Style Processing & Enhanced HTML Rendering into Image inside .NET Apps
Online PR News – 03-January-2019 – Lane Cove, NSW –
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to announce the new release of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.12. In this version, Aspose team has improved event broadcasting as well as style processing which enables rendering of HTML documents with enhanced fidelity. A few alignment related issues and incorrect page dimension problem has also been resolved in latest version. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release.
· Option for ignoring exceptions when rendering HTML into image
· Alignment problem with HTML to Image
· OnLoad event fired incorrectly
· Incorrect result page dimension during HTML to PDF conversion
· HTML to XPS: incorrect offsets when object is wrapped into div
· HTML table rendered improperly
· MHT to PDF: the file content is overlapping
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.HTML API documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Html for performing different tasks like the followings.
- HTML to Image Conversion: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmlnet/HTML+to+Image+Conversion
- HTML to PDF Conversion: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmlnet/HTML+to+PDF+Conversion
Overview: Aspose.HTML API
Aspose.HTML API is an advanced HTML manipulation API that enables developers to perform a wide range of HTML manipulation tasks directly within .NET & Java applications. This API offers the capabilities to create as well as manipulate HTML files within user's .NET applications. It also provides the features to iterate through HTML elements, Nodes, extract CSS information, edit or remove HTML nodes, configure a document sandbox which affects the processing of CSS styles, rendering of HTML to PDF, XPS or raster image formats and much more.
More about Aspose.HTML API
- Homepage of Aspose.HTML APIs: https://products.aspose.com/html
- Download Aspose.HTML API: https://downloads.aspose.com/html
- Online documentation Aspose.HTML API: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmlproductfamily/Home