It adds support for SQL Server 2017, Latest Versions of SSDT, SSRS 15.x & Improved Installation Experience in VS 2015 using SQL Server Reporting Services
Online PR News – 03-January-2019 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.11. This release adds the support for SQL Server 2017, Latest Versions of SSDT, and SSRS 15.x. With this release, the API now supports SQL Server 2017, Latest Versions of SSDT, and SSRS 15.x. Other than the support for new platforms, there are a number of other enhancements made to the API in this release, such as GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked barcode passes the GS1 Canada barcode verification and Made enhancements in the API for improved installation experience in Visual Studio 2015. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release
• GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked barcode did not pass GS1 Canada barcode verification
• Support for SQL Server 2017 and Latest Versions of SSDT
• Installation issue in Visual Studio 2015
• Add support of SSRS 15.x for Aspose.Barcode
• Using the same instance of BarcodeReader throws exceptions
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Display BarCodes in Report Header: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/How+to+Display+BarCodes+in+Report+Header
- Select an ECC Level to Encode a Barcode: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Select+an+ECC+Level+to+Encode+a+Barcode
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 40+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/reporting-services
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Home