It has added a new feature in OMR Kernel (Cloud) that lets users pass-through numeration in multiple answer sheets & Enhanced recognition call report.
Online PR News – 27-December-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.12. Aspose team has added a new feature in OMR Kernel (Cloud) that lets users pass-through numeration in multiple answer sheets. It also made a few enhancements such as recognition call report, and improve user experience with Template Generator API. Moreover, it introduced a new feature in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) which is to implement "Snap To Elements" option during template markup creation. We also made a few improvements in UI and UX. A new feature has been introduced that lets us pass-through numeration in multiple answer sheets. Moreover, a few enhancements, such as recognition call report, and improve user experience with Template Generator API, have been made. A new feature, implement Snap To Elements option during template markup creation, has been introduced. Furthermore, a few improvements have been made in the client UI and UX. This release includes plenty of new & enhanced features as listed below
• Pass-through numeration in a multiple answer sheets
• Recognition call report enhancement
• Improved user experience with Template Generator API
• Implement Snap to Elements option during template markup creation
• UI and UX changes
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OMR for Cloud documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.OMR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create new Template: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/Creating+OMR+Template+and+Extracting+Data#CreatingOMRTemplateandExtractingData-CreatenewTemplate
- OMR API Specification: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/OMR+API+Specification
Overview: Aspose.OMR for Cloud
Aspose.OMR for Cloud is a REST API for optical mark recognition in the cloud. It supports recognizing most commonly used question type markers such as Check Boxes & Grid from image formats including JPEG, TIFF & GIF. Just pass specific image filename & its corresponding template to the Aspose.OMR for Cloud REST API, and it will return response in JSON format. Aspose.OMR for Cloud is equally good for scanned documents as well as photos of the documents because it can process rotated and perspective corrupted images with high accuracy.
More about Aspose.OMR for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://products.aspose.cloud/omr/cloud
- Download Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://github.com/asposecloud/Aspose.OMR-Cloud
- Online documentation Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/Developer+Guide
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066