This new release has added support of .NET Standard 2.0. Style Customization features are also implemented for Custom Task Fields in this release.
Online PR News – 20-December-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.12. This release has also implemented various features for Style Customization for Custom Task Fields along with several other bug fixes reported that further enhance the stability of the API. It has added the support of .NET Standard 2.0. In this release, Style Customization features are implemented for Custom Task Fields, added calculation of ConstraintDate for all calculation modes and enhanced working with Custom Timephased Data for MPP/XML Files. We have also improved Working with Export to PDF along with other various improvements. This release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET API includes several improvements in term of bug fixes, such as Summary Task Calculation, Working with Task.IsExpanded Flag, Work Completion Percentage for milestone Tasks, Layout and Font Sizes while exporting to PDF, Reading sub projects from MS Project Server 2016, Reading exported project to PDF file on Foxit Reader and Resource Assignment.. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Implement a feature to customize styles of custom fields
• Add the support of .NET Standard 2.0
• Fix layout of Gantt table in generated PDF
• Add calculation of ConstraintDate for all calculation modes
• Fix the calculation of peak value while adding a custom time-phased data in automatic mode.
• An element with the same key has already been added.
• Failed to Set Start and End Date for Summary Task
• Fix resaving of Task.IsExpanded flag Bug
• Updating of percent complete doesn't work for milestone tasks
• Font size issue while exporting to PDF
• Reading sub projects from MS Project Server 2016
• Can't open exported project to PDF file on Foxit Reader
• Aspose.Tasks License/Assembly not found
• Fix incorrect re-save of a project with material custom assignment
• Remove assigning of actual fields while assigning resource
• Non-linear timephased data saved as Linear data in the output project
• Task names corrupted while saving MPP as PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Saving a Project as PDF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/tasksnet/Saving+a+Project+as+PDF
- Writing Metadata to MPP: https://docs.aspose.com/display/tasksnet/Writing+Metadata+to+MPP
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: https://products.aspose.com/tasks/net
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: https://downloads.aspose.com/tasks/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: https://docs.aspose.com/display/tasksnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066