Join the E Paw Rewards Club and save 10% off of every order. This includes pet prescriptions. We want to help you save money and care for your pets!
Online PR News – 13-December-2018 – La Vista, Nebraska – As the saying goes "Membership has its privileges!"
La Vista Nebraska, December 12, 2018 At Pet Supplies Delivered, we want to thank you for allowing us to assist you in caring for your pet.
Our rewards program is simple, to the point and free to join. Simply call 1-800-367-4444 and sign up, once you have your card number, you can enjoy instant savings!
The E Paw Rewards card allows you to redeem 10% off every order, including prescription orders.
If you are placing and order on-line at www.petsuppliesdelivered.com be sure to add your rewards card number in the comments section to receive your discount.
If you were a member of the RX Rewards program, you are already enrolled into the E Paw Rewards card. Simply use the same card number and receive 10% off of every order you place.
When you join Pet Supplies Delivered' s E Paw Rewards program for you pet or equine you will receive emails from us regarding product special and promotions.
Pet Supplies Delivered/First Place Equine is the pioneer and benchmark for the Animal Health profession. We offer the Pet Supplies Delivered website which includes 4,800 products for dogs, cats, birds, ferrets and small animals. Products offered include vaccines, pharmaceuticals, flea and tick control, dental care, health care, grooming, training aids, bedding, toys and rawhide treats. For over 50 years, hundreds of thousands of loyal customers have relied on Pet Supplies Delivered/First Place Equine. We hold this responsibility with the highest regard. We understand that we must continue to improve our services to you, and be able to change to accommodate your very real needs.
We believe that when a company enjoys the longevity and recognition that Pet Supplies Delivered/First Place Equine has experienced, it is necessary that we continue to improve the many things we do well and initiate innovative changes to serve you better. A few of those changes include:
• Caring, pleasant and knowledgeable customer service representatives, willing to make sure your experiences with us are pleasurable and fulfilling.
• Same day shipping on all orders received by 2:00 p.m. CST, with the lowest Overnight and 2nd Day air rates offered in the Animal Health profession.
• To ensure your packages arrive in mint condition, we use revolutionary packaging material. It's fully biodegradable, easy to dispose of dust free and mess free.
• Your vaccine shipments are shipped in a styrofoam cooler with ice packs to ensure that your vaccines are shielded from direct sunlight and are able to withstand extreme heat or cold.
• We have built a fully licensed pharmacy, staffed by licensed pharmacists, giving you the assurance your prescription (RX) items are being handled legally and properly. Combine this with the ease of receiving all of your items from Pet Supplies Delivered/First Place Equine. If you don't see an item in our catalog, please call us. We are continually searching for new products that offer you the quality assurance you demand with convenience of application and the competitive pricing and selection you expect.
• Each of us are involved daily in all aspects of the company, working hand-in-hand with the 70 associates of Pet Supplies Delivered/First Place Equine, searching for better ways to serve the most important member of our company, "YOU, OUR CUSTOMER." We welcome you to call or write to us with your suggestions, concerns, questions and ideas. You have our commitment that we will continue to listen, learn and act on your needs.
• ORDER WITH EASE FROM OUR PHARMACY
• We want to make your experience in obtaining a prescription as hassle free as possible.
• Our Pharmacists are here to assist you every step of the way. It's as easy as 1-2-3-4!
• 1. Simply provide your pets and Veterinarian's information.
• 2. We will contact your Veterinarian's office and acquire the prescription for you, saving you the time.
• 3. Your Veterinarian may phone the prescription in at 1-800-367-4444, fax it in from their office to 1-888-809-6040 or they may e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 4. You may mail the original copy to us. You may fax or e-mail the prescription to us to expedite your order, we will verify this with your veterinarian and then ship your order. The original copy must be mailed to us so that we have it on file in accordance with the law.
• POSITION STATEMENT
• (Approved by AVMA Executive Board, April-2001)
• The following recommendations are offered as a guide to prescribing and client purchases:
• Drug therapy, when medically indicated, should be initiated by the attending veterinarian in the context of a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship.
• Drugs may be dispensed or prescribed. Veterinarians should honor client requests to prescribe rather than dispense a drug (AVMA principles of veterinary medical ethics.) The client has the option of filling a prescription at any pharmacy.
• Clients might be advised to select an Internet pharmacy certified by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy program and its accompanying seal of approval identify to the public those online pharmacies that are appropriately licensed and prepared to practice pharmacy via the Internet.
• Veterinarians asked by pharmacies to approve prescriptions they have not initiated should do so only if the prescription is appropriate and a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship exists.
• It is within the veterinarian's (not the pharmacy's) purview to determine the medical criteria whereby a drug is indicated.
• As with any prescription, a written record should be maintained.
• Use of drugs of foreign origin that lack FDA approval generally is not permitted.
• Prescribing veterinarians should assure that information regarding the proper use of the prescribed drug and the risks associated with its use are communicated to the client, regardless of the drug source.
• Please be assured that CSR Company's position is "NOT" to discourage your client-patient relationship with your Veterinarian. The health and well being of your pet(s) is our primary concern. But, as like human medicine, the D.V.M. will prescribe prescription drugs and in turn, the pharmacy will fulfill these requests. CSR Company has a licensed Pharmacy #2597 with licensed Pharmacists. Our Pharmacy is governed under the same rules and regulations as a human drug pharmacy, even though at this time we only dispense animal prescriptions written by licensed practicing Veterinarians.
• Prescriptions must be collected for prescription-only drugs prior to dispensation.
• Please be advised we can only sell prescription medications to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL IN, IA, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
• We Cannot ship syringes to New York, New Jersey, US Virgin Islands, California, Connecticut, New Hampshire
• For proper methods of disposing unused medications please visit www.fda.gov
Join our Friends at our Facebook page Pet Supplies Delivered. We have informative pet articles, pet photos to give you a smile and information about our site.
We hope you enjoy shopping our Internet site, and we thank you for trusting Pet Supplies Delivered with your animals' needs.