It has introduced some important enhancements, such as Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely, Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG and more.
Online PR News – 08-December-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.11. This is a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has resolved certain issues incurring in API along with resolution of incurring issues in API. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes part of this release, such as Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely, Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG without a license, SVG files are not converted correctly to JPG, Write character in PSD file, Color radiance issues in images without a license, EMF to SVG fonts issue in Linux and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely
• Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG without a license
• SVG files are not converted correctly to JPG
• Write character in PSD file
• Color radiance issues in images without a license
• EMF to SVG fonts issue in Linux
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Update Text In Text Layer Inside PSD File: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingjava/Update+Text+In+Text+Layer+Inside+PSD+File
- Converting SVG into EMF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingjava/Manipulating+SVG+Images#ManipulatingSVGImages-ConvertingSVGintoEMF
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for Java: https://products.aspose.com/imaging/java
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/imaging/java
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066