This new release has included support for Hints Toolbar in Recognition View & Adding Printer, Scanner Support in GUI OMR Editor inside Cloud
Online PR News – 14-November-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 18.10. This release has made an enhancement in OMR Kernel (Cloud) with regards to improve errors report in template generation. Moreover, it has made a number of improvements in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) such as add hints toolbar in Recognition view, and add printer and scanner support. An error report has been improved in the Generate Template function. Now in case of errors such as incorrect generation markup, users will get a full list of errors, and more detailed description for each error occurred. It has made a number of improvements in the GUI OMR Editor (Cloud Client) such as add hints toolbar in Recognition view, and add printer and scanner support. This release includes plenty of new & enhanced features as listed below
• Improve errors report in template generation
• Client Improvement: Add hints toolbar in Recognition view
• Client improvement: Add printer and scanner support
• Clip areas of interest from an image
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OMR for Cloud documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.OMR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Clip areas of interest: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/Clip+areas+of+interest
- OMR API Specification: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/OMR+API+Specification
Overview: Aspose.OMR for Cloud
Aspose.OMR for Cloud is a REST API for optical mark recognition in the cloud. It supports recognizing most commonly used question type markers such as Check Boxes & Grid from image formats including JPEG, TIFF & GIF. Just pass specific image filename & its corresponding template to the Aspose.OMR for Cloud REST API, and it will return response in JSON format. Aspose.OMR for Cloud is equally good for scanned documents as well as photos of the documents because it can process rotated and perspective corrupted images with high accuracy.
More about Aspose.OMR for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://products.aspose.cloud/omr/cloud
- Download Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://github.com/asposecloud/Aspose.OMR-Cloud
- Online documentation Aspose.OMR for Cloud: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/omrcloud/Developer+Guide
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066