It has introduces a more powerful #API for Barcode generation. It has introduced new architecture of Barcode recognition filters & read all Barcodes from TIFF.
Online PR News – 07-November-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.10. This new version of API gives more power to the Barcode generation API. This new release has introduced new architecture of Barcode recognition filters, implemented UpcaGs1Code128Coupon for new Barcode generation API and includes implementation to read all Barcodes from TIFF images. This release has also deprecated BarCodeBuilder. This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. such as DPI settings with rotation issue, Databars generation issue from GS1 string, ITF14 Barcode GS1 Verification Process failure issue, DataMatrix codes recognizing issue from the JPG image, Correction of text part in ENA13 when change resolution and Detection of all available Barcodes from PDF. Salient features of this new Barcode generation includes
• Investigate new architecture of barcodes recognition filters.
• Implement UpcaGs1Code128Coupon for new barcode generation API
• Not able to read all barcodes from TIFF images
• Not able to read the barcode
• Deprecate BarCodeBuilder
• DPI settings works incorrectly with rotation
• Databars are generated incorrectly from GS1 string
• ITF14 barcode fails GS1 Verification Process
• Can't recognize DataMatrix codes from the JPG image
• Text part isn't correct in ENA13 when change resolution
• Aspose.BarCode is detecting only 1 out of 3 barcodes from PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Read Barcode from PDF Documents: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/How+to+Read+Barcode+from+PDF+Documents
- Units based BarCode Generation: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Generating+BarCode+using+New+BarCode+Generation+API#GeneratingBarCodeusingNewBarCodeGenerationAPI-UnitsbasedBarCodeGeneration
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://products.aspose.com/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/barcode/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066