This new release supports Manipulating Complex XPS Files within Java Apps, Render PowerPoint Slides to PDF, SVG or HTML Formats inside Android Apps & Other News
Online PR News – 03-November-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – Aspose Newsletter for November 2018 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about Manipulating complex XPS files easily within Java applications without requiring any additional software, support for .NET standard 2.0 (.NET Core) in Aspose.3D, rendering PowerPoint slide images - exporting to PDF, SVG and HTML in Android Apps, New architecture of Barcode recognition filters introduced in Aspose.BarCode, Cross-Package support and linking print tickets in .NET XPS documents & many more.
Manipulate Complex XPS Files Easily within Java Applications Without requiring any additional software
Aspose.XPS for Java API - a feature-rich XPS API to create, edit, parse and save existing as well as new XPS documents within any types of Java, desktop GUI, web and console applications. Add gradients, text strings, vector graphic shapes and work with different elements including pages, canvases, paths and glyphs. Explore NOW: https://products.aspose.com/xps?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Support for .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core) in Aspose.3D
Aspose.3D offers .NET and Java APIs for manipulating 3D documents within your apps to let them create, read, edit or convert 3D files without any 3D modeling software installed. The latest version now supports .NET standard 2.0 framework. It supports Discreet3DS, WavefrontOBJ, FBX (ASCII, Binary), STL (ASCII, Binary), Universal3D, Collada, glTF, GLB, PLY, DirectX and Google Draco file formats. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/22/support-for-.net-standard-2.0-in-aspose.3d/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Rendering PowerPoint Slide Images - Exporting to PDF, SVG and HTML in Android Apps
Aspose.Slides for Android via Java offers set of APIs for manipulating PowerPoint files in Android apps. The recent version now supports creating images of a Slide in a PPTX file and converting to PDF, images, HTML and SVG formats. It also adds support of metafiles for Android based applications. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/03/support-for-pdf-html-svg-and-slide-thumbnails-in-aspose.slides-for-android-via-java/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
New Architecture of Barcode Recognition Filters Introduced in Aspose.BarCode
Aspose.BarCode enables adding barcode generation and recognition features within your applications. The recent version has evolved and introduced a new architecture of barcode recognition filters by implementing UpcaGs1Code128Coupon barcode generation APIs for .NET, Java, Reporting Services and JasperReports applications. It also supports reading barcodes from TIFF images: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/08/enhanced-barcode-detection-with-aspose.barcode-for-.net-18.9/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Cross-Package Support and Linking Print Tickets in .NET XPS Documents
Aspose.XPS for .NET offers extensive manipulation capabilities for XPS files without requiring any additional software. Along with creating and editing XPS files, developers can also modify document pages, elements, create vector graphics, group shapes as well as specifying colors. The new version allows performing cross-package operations and linking print tickets to get a document ticket and link it to another document or page. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/17/support-for-cross-package-operations-and-linking-print-tickets-in-aspose.xps-for-.net/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Code Example: How to Remove Empty Paragraphs in Word Reports Generated by LINQ Reporting Engine?
Aspose.Words offer advanced Word documents manipulation APIs to perform a wide range of document processing tasks within your applications. The latest version includes a number of useful features in .NET and Java APIs that include: setting the style of content control to format text typed, inserting empty fields into document and removing empty paragraphs while creating Word document reports by LINQ reporting engine: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/24/aspose.words-for-java-18.10-released/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Code Example: How to Encrypt or Decrypt an ODS File in Android Apps?
Aspose.Cells for Android via Java offers Excel spreadsheets processing APIs for Android applications. The recent version has introduced a lot of useful features including encrypting and decrypting an ODS file. An encrypted ODS file can only be opened by OpenOffice after providing the password. Aspose.Cells for Android via Java allows you to encrypt ODS file by setting the WorkbookSettings.Password value to the actual password before saving it. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/08/change-worksheet-cells-alignment-encrypt-or-decrypt-ods-files-and-export-custom-document-properties-to-pdf-using-aspose.cells-for-android-via-java-18.9/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Code Example: How to Convert PDF File to PPTX in JasperReports?
Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports allows exporting reports to PDF format from JasperReports and JasperServer. The recent version supports Jasper Library 6.7.0 and enables exporting PDF reports into PPTX format. A new field (PPTX) has been added to the Class com.aspose.pdf.jr.SavingFormatType which can be used to generate PPTX formatted document. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/14/support-for-jasper-library-6.7.0-and-pptx-export-in-aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Code Example: How to Merge Multiple VISIO Files into Single Output?
Aspose.Diagram offers Microsoft Visio diagramming and processing APIs for .NET and Java applications. The current version now supports merging multiple VISIO files into single output file. Just add 2-3 lines of simple code to perform the file-merging operation. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/08/merge-multiple-viso-files-into-single-output-with-aspose.diagram/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Code Example: How to Create Section 508 Compliant Accessible PDF Documents?
Aspose.Pdf offers PDF files manipulation APIs for any platform. Java and .NET developers can now create PDF files that are compatible with PDF/UA Standard (known as "Section 508" or "WCAG Standard"). These standards describe requirements for document contents to make it friendlier and more useful for people with disabilities and also for users with highly limited devices. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/10/07/create-section-508-compliant-accessible-pdf-documents-with-aspose.pdf/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-nov18&utm_medium=link
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/net - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
3. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/android - all the latest versions of Aspose Android APIs.
4. Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Asposelatest SharePoint products.
5. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products
6. Aspose.Total for JasperReports - The latest versions of Aspose JasperReports products.
7. Aspose.Total for C++ - The latest versions of our C++ products packaged into one product suite.
8. Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.9 - Metafile rendering and output image quality improved.
9. Aspose.Slides for .NET, Java and C++ - Improved PowerPoint presentation and chart rendering as well as stability for multi-threading.
10. Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.9 - Upgraded Aspose.Words for Reporting Services to Aspose.Words for .NET.
11. Aspose.Email for Android via Java 18.8 - Issues with MapiContact modification and converting meeting requests to MHTML are fixed.
12. Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.9 - Upgraded Aspose.Words for JasperReports to Latest Version of Aspose.Words for Java.
13. Aspose.EPS API for .NET and Java - Performance improvement have been made in the APIs to enhance the overall usability.
14. Aspose.Note for Java 18.9 - A new feature of managing font's environment for a document as well as providing functionality to copy a page from one document to another at a certain position.
15. Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.10 - Improved performance of the API by creating truly parallel mechanism that significantly contributed to improved processing of documents having lots of resources.
16. Aspose.3D for .NET and Java 18.9 - Optimized memory consumption while opening huge FBX files.
17. Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.10 - API performance enhanced along with new feature support for calculating the area of Geometries and calculating distance between Geometries.
18. Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.9 - PostScript/EPS to PDF conversion engine has further been improved to optimize the overall performance.
User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
• October 2-5: TechBash 2018 - Kalahari Resorts, Pennsylvania
• October 17-19: .NET Developer Days - Warsaw, Poland
• October 18-19: DevFast Nantes - Nantes, France
• October 24-27: Microsoft Tech Summit 2018 - Shanghai, China
To sponsor a user group? Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, November 2018 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: https://goo.gl/AkKTvX
Keep in Touch
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066