World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Biologics and Biosimilars are hallmarks of this conference.
Online PR News – 25-October-2018 – 11th December 2018, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India – 13th Biosimilars Congregation 2018
11th December 2018, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Virtue Insight is delighted to invite you to attend the 13th Biosimilars Congregation 2018 conference, to be held on 11th December 2018 in Mumbai, India. 13th Biosimilars Congregation 2018 brings together scientists, researchers and CROs from around the world. The biosimilars market is owned to experience an exponential growth over the coming few years. Many biologics products are making their entry in the pharma market and experiencing a notable rise in their usage over the conventional medications.
• Silver Sponsor: USP
• HANMANT BARKATE, Vice President & Head Medical Services (India & MEA), Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• HEMANT ZAVERI, Associate Director in Clinical Development of Biosimilar, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• AMMAR RAZA, Medical Director, Allergan
• LALIT LAKHWANI, Associate Director and Head of Clinical strategy, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• MILIND NARVEKAR, Head Regulatory Affairs, Apotex Research
• GIRISH MASAND, Deputy General Manager, Reliance Life Sciences
• KALPESH SHAH, General Manager - Medical Writing, Reliance Life Sciences
• ROSHAN PAWAR, Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology, Alkem Laboratories
• ARUN BHATT, Consultant - Clinical Research & Development
• MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates
• RANJIT BARSHIKAR, QbD / CGMP Consulting, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
• SAMIR KULKARNI, Consultant Biosimilars Product development
• PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch
• PRANJAL BORDOLOI, AVP - Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, Veeda Clinical Research
• SRIVANI MUKKAMALA, Independent Consultant
• UJWALA V. SALVI, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Nucleon Therapeutics
WHO YOU'LL MEET:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs.
Email : Kavitha@virtueinsight.co.in or Call: +91 44 24762472
• Early Bird Discount (Ends 9th November 2018) - 1 Delegate Pass - (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
• Standard Price (From 10th November 2018) - 1 Delegates - (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
• Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker slots are also available. We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit, and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
In order to Register you can simply e-mail your invoice details in the below mentioned format. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attendees Name:
• Company Full Name & Address:
• GST Number:
• Job Position:
• Contact Number:
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about Biologics and Biosimilars related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Biosimilars community . World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Biologics and Biosimilars are hallmarks of this conference.