Now Aspose.PDF for JasperReports can export into PPTX format. A new field i.e. PPTX has been added which can be used to generate PPTX formatted document.
Online PR News – 25-October-2018 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports 18.9. Aspose team has revised this release to latest version of Aspose.PDF for Java 18.8 and fixed the issues related to exporting filled and compiled Jasper Report to PDF. Support for Jasper Library 6.7.0 has also been included in latest release. Now Aspose.PDF for JasperReports can export into PPTX format. A new field i.e. PPTX has been added to the Class com.aspose.pdf.jr.SavingFormatType which can be used to generate PPTX formatted document. The code sample on the blog announcement page demonstrates the usage of new feature. Below is the list of main new and enhanced features added in this release?
• Implementation of conversion to PPTX format
• Synchronize with latest JasperReports version 6.7.0
• Update the JasperReports with Aspose.PDF version 18.8
• Export filled and compiled jasper report to PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Integration with JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjasperreports/integration+with+jasperreports
- Sample Reports Gallery: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjasperreports/Sample+Reports+Gallery
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports
Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports is a flexible Java component designed to export reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Portable Document Format (PDF) with high fidelity and identical to the report design. Its engine supports many chart layouts, such as Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Line, Area, Scatter Plot, Bubble, and Time series. All report features, including charts, tables, images and more, are converted to PDF with the highest degree of precision. It also supports the .jrxml specification.
More about Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports: https://products.aspose.com/pdf/jasperreports
- Download Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports at: https://downloads.aspose.com/pdf/jassperreport
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports at: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfjasperreports/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066