Glad to announce that Crystallians have receive the prestigious CII - confederation of Indian Industry Awards and conference for national post-harvest.
Online PR News – 02-October-2018 – Kolkata – Glad to announce that Crystallians have receive the prestigious CII - confederation of Indian Industry Awards and conference for national post-harvest & Logistics Summit 2018 held on 25 of September 2018 , at Le-Meridien Delhi.
Award was received by both the generations from the biggest pillar and support system of crystal Chairwoman "MrsSushiladevi Agarwal" of first generation with the third generation CEO- Operations "Mr. Yatish Agarwal" in the presence of Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal (hon`able union minister of food processing industries, Govt of India)who was the guest of honor for the event.
Here is the timeline which shows our excellence over the years-
• Crystal Group first tasted success in the year 1998 as LG Electronics awarded us Best Transporter of the Year.
• In, 2004 we were awarded the Parivahan Shree Samaan by AITWA.
• In 2010 we setup the first temperature-controlled warehouse with 3250 pallets in Kolkata and we are planning to expand to 12,000 pallets by 2020.
• In the year 2010, our hard work won us the Domino's Spirit's Partnership Award - Jubilant Foodworks.
• We even received Cold Chain Service Provider of the Year in 2013 by ICC and Excellence Award of the Year in 2014.
• Tata Strategic Management Group 2018 awarded us the "Most Sustainable Temperature-Controlled Project of the year" at Cold Chain Excellence Awards in 2018.
One major highlight of the Crystal Group is its end-to-end logistics. This service aims at a holistic approach to cold storage. It caters to all the logistics demands of the client. The goods are inventoried, stored and transported by the company during its life cycle from the manufacturer to the end user. This involves transporting the goods from the factory to a cold storage, whereupon it has to take care of warehousing and the maintenance of the stocks. Crystal Group takes care of inventory management and keeps a record of the inflow and outflow of goods while updating the stock and keeping a check on its quality and expiry dates. On receiving an order, the company despatches the product on behalf of the client. This step also includes services like packing and labelling. This is followed by secondary distribution, that is, transporting goods from warehouses to the retailers from where the product reaches the hands of the end user.