siffron is excited to present a variety of innovative convenience store solutions at this year's NACS Show.
Online PR News – 24-September-2018 – Twinsburg, Ohio – siffron is excited to present a variety of innovative convenience store solutions at this year's NACS Show. Every year, the show brings together convenience and fuel retailing industry professionals for four days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line. Visit booth #2769 to meet the siffron team and check out the products we have to offer, including:
• NEXT 2.0™ system keeps products faced and easily accessible to customers. Trays can be rear loaded to expedite stocking and ensure first in, first out rotation.
• The Kinetic Shelf provides a simple product facing solution to accommodate nearly any size product.
• The Impulse QueueLane™ system helps to direct customer traffic while maximizing display space and increasing impulse sales at checkout.
• New additions to the Allura™ LED Lighting line, such as the Bump Light and Flex Light, offer simple yet impactful solutions to capturing customer attention.
• A variety of wire counter, floor, and basket displays provide an efficient, multi-tiered solution for promoting items throughout the store.
If interested in additional information on the products mentioned above - or any of our thousands of merchandising solutions - visit www.siffron.com or call 1.800.422.2547.
siffron leads the industry in providing solutions designed to increase sales, improve category management, limit shrink and reduce labor at the point of sale. These products include merchandising and loss prevention systems; label, sign and literature holders; product merchandisers and display components; as well as fresh area merchandising products, supplies and backroom organization solutions. siffron offers start-to-finish solution delivery, including consultation, design, prototyping, production, fulfillment and purchase consolidation.
For more information, call toll-free (800) 422-2547 or visit www.siffron.com.