From December 5 to 7, more than 30 internationally renowned machine learning experts will give an insight into the principles of machine learning in Berlin.
Online PR News – 12-September-2018 – Berlin/ 12.09.2018 – From December 5 to 7, leading international IT experts will give a comprehensive insight into the world of machine learning and artificial intelligence at the third Machine Learning Conference at the Steigenberger Hotel Berlin am Kanzleramt. Parallel to this, the Voice Conference will take place for the first time, which will focus on the development and use of language assistants such as Alexa, Cortana and Siri. The ML Conference and Voice Conference invite UX designers, developers, online marketers and business strategists who want to get a broad overview and information about the current state of the art of the topics artificial intelligence and language assistants.
The wide-ranging program of the conferences and includes over 35 sessions, five keynotes and ten short talks.
On the power workshop day, a total of four practical all-day workshops will take place, including:
1st Build Your Own Voice Interface with Google Actions - Jeremy Wilken (Design for Voice)
2nd Machine Learning 101++ using Python - Dr. Pieter Buteneers (CoScale)
3rd Deep Learning with TensorFlow - Xander Steenbrugge (ML6)
In the sessions, the conference topics will receive an overview of the latest technological developments from research and industry, including:
- Man & Machines: The Dreamteam for your intelligent Marketing Strategy - Kathleen Jaedtke (HubSpot) & Tina Nord (EyeEm)
- Build smarter apps with Machine Learning, from magic to reality - Laurent Picard (Google)
- Voice Shopping - The Future or a Failure - Rafal Cymerys (Upside) & Kasia Ryniak (Upside)
- Machine Learning in the Browser - Athan Reines (stdlib)
- Text classification and NLP on star wars characters - Natalie Beyer (Lavrio.solutions)
- Deep Recommendation Systems for real Personalization - SK Reddy (Hexagon)
- Develop an Alexa Skill with PHP - Ralf Eggert (Travello)
Internationally renowned machine learning and voice experts will cover the following topics in their keynotes, among others:
- Look Who's Talking: A Case for Branded Personas in Connected Devices - Wally Brill (Google)
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to VUI Product Management - Dr. Carmen Martinez (Computer Futures Berlin)
The program is rounded off by a get-together where participants have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas over free drinks and snacks.
The entire program can now be viewed online at:
Further information and tickets can be found at: