Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Minimally Invasive and Non Invasive Surgery Market" which gives competitive outlook, applications and stakeholders of Minimally Invasive and Non Invasive Surgery Market.
Online PR News – 10-November-2009 – – Minimally Invasive and Non Invasive Surgery Market (2009 - 2014)
The healthcare industry has recently witnessed the adoption of many new technologies that increase the efficiency of various medical treatments. Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) is one of the most important developments among all such cutting-edge medical technologies. This report uses the term ‘minimally invasive surgery’ to include non-invasive surgeries as well. The increasing demand of specialized treatment has propelled the market growth for MIS; and many companies – especially the new entrants from developing nations – are competing to benefit out of the rapid growth of this market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Minimally-Invasive-and-Non-Invasive-Surgery-Market.html )
With its progressive technological advancements such as capsule endoscopy and drug eluting stent, the MIS market is set to evolve due to the increasing demand for patient convenience, such as painless treatment and reduced post-operative stay. The MIS market has a current potential of $16.4 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2009 and 2014. The U.S. holds the major share of the global MIS market; and the growth of the U.S. market is driven by its growing ageing population and improvements in MIS technologies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Minimally-Invasive-and-Non-Invasive-Surgery-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook