Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Global Stem Cell and Advanced Technologies Market" which gives Comprehensive analysis, strategies and Applications of stem cell.
Online PR News – 10-November-2009 – – Global Stem Cell and Advanced Technologies Market
The stem cell market is growing rapidly due to increasing regulatory approval and public acceptance bodies. The benefits of stem cell therapy are attracting an increasing number of patients. The product submarket for human and embryo stem cells are expected to drive the growth of the overall market. In addition, intensive R&D efforts and the increasing investments into research on stem cells therapy are soon expected to improve the efficacy of stem cell treatment. However, the high cost of the therapy may affect market growth. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Stem-Cell-and-Advanced-Technologies-Market.html )
The global stem cell market is estimated to be $88.3 billion by 2014, growing at a CAGR of 14.8 % from 2009 to 2014. The U.S. currently holds a 60% share of the global stem cell market; and forms an especially lucrative market for areas such as bone marrow transplantation through stem cells. This research report will help stakeholders gain a better understanding of product pricing and regulatory framework governing the dynamics of the stem cell market. The key players in the market include Osiris Therapeutics, Stem Tronix Inc., Stemcell Technologies, Genzyme Corp., Cytori, and Geron.
Market Estimates and Forecasts
The report categorizes the global stem cell market as follows:
• Stem Cell Products (adult stem cell, human embryonic stem cell, and other stem cell types)
• Stem Cell Services (stem cell banking, stem cell acquisition and testing, drug discovery and target identification, isolation/characterization services, and molecular biology )
• Stem Cell Technologies (stem cell acquisition, stem cell production, cryopreservation, and expansion and subculture)
• Stem Cell Applications (regenerative medicine – neurological disorders, orthopedics, cancer, hematological disorders, myocardial infarction and cardiovascular diseases, injuries, diabetes, liver disorder, incontinence, and drug development)
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 35 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Stem-Cell-and-Advanced-Technologies-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook