The Crittenden National Conference is a three day event for Real Estate professionals. The event includes 8 hours of educational sessions and several networking opportunities to aid in the growth of your business.
Online PR News – 25-February-2011 – – Conference Details:
The Crittenden National Real Estate Conference will be held on May 2nd – 4th in Las Vegas, Nevada. Carter Froelich will be featured on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at 9:00am as a moderator of the session entitled, “Using Special Taxing Districts to Fill the Gap Left by Receding Debt Financing”.
Session Talking Points:
· What others (developers and investors) are doing to advance projects in these challenging economics times?
· How can Special Taxing Districts be utilized to move projects forward?
· What are the various types of Special Taxing Districts and how are they best utilized?
· Illustration of two case studies that will show the benefits of implementing a Special Taxing District vs. traditional lending sources.
· Illustrate alternatives to reduce a developer’s or investor’s reliance on traditional project financing sources.
The Crittenden National Conference is a three day event for Real Estate professionals. The event includes 8 hours of educational sessions and several networking opportunities to aid in the growth of your business. Each educational session is facilitated by the industry's leading executives, with years of experience and the forefront of up-to-date information.
To learn more about the Crittenden National Real Estate Conference, please visit http://www.crittendennational.com