Marketing leaders and innovators responsible for lead generation gather in Vegas to address challenges and opportunities
Online PR News – 22-February-2011 – – Las Vegas, NV - LeadsCon, the preeminent conference dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of those operating in the online lead generation industry, today announced its last call for LeadsCon Las Vegas, March 1-2, 2011 at The Mirage Hotel and Casino. The conference provides a unique and collaborative environment for key decision-makers and thought leaders from must-know companies in the lead generation marketing space to tackle challenges.
“In this challenging and uncertain economic environment, best practice sharing is more important than ever to ensure the continued success of not just lead generation, but online customer acquisition as a whole,” explains Jay Weintraub of LeadsCon. “The underlying mission of LeadsCon Las Vegas is to advance the lead generation business by bringing together industry leaders and innovators for two days of actionable content and unparalleled networking.”
The upcoming LeadsCon will bring together a select group of lead buyers, lead sellers, technology solution providers and investment professionals spanning a variety of verticals—online education, insurance, debt consolidation, mortgage, home improvement and senior housing—to participate in an exploration of relevant topics, including:
• State of the Industry: Four Leading Heads of Business Discuss the Macro Landscape
• Shared Leads: Is the Shared Risk Model Optimal or Damaging?
• People in Play: The Human Element of Lead Generation
• $#!* Leads: Who’s Fault Is It, Anyway?
Brian Wansink, Ph.D., Professor of Consumer Behavior at Cornell University and Author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think, will kick off the LeadsCon program with a conversation exploring the marketing and behavioral economics that lie at the heart of the lead generation industry. Following Dr. Wansink’s keynote address, the conference agenda features discussions with noted thought leaders and key decision-makers in the lead generation space, including:
• Tom Evans, President & CEO, Bankrate, Inc.
• Craig Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Service Magic
• Tim Stevens, SVP Corporate Development, Quinstreet
• Michael Walrath, Co-Founder & Board Member, GuideMe
• Michael Zeisser, Senior Vice President, Liberty Media Corporation
• Terence Kawaja, President & CEO, LUMA Partners
• Bruce Eatroff, Partner, Halyard Capital
• Bill Daniel, Chief Executive Officer, All Web Leads
• Lisa Iannuzzelli, Marketing Director, DeVry, Inc
• Roger Van Duinen, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc
• Paul Frantz, Director of Mortgage Comparison Ads, Google, Inc.
• Steve Krenzer, President, Experian Interactive Media
• Greg O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer, The CollegeBound Network
• Ethan Ewing, President, Bills.com
• Ken Krogue, President, InsideSales.com
• Joey Liner, Co-Founder & EVP of Sales, DoublePositive Marketing Group
• Marc Diana, Founder & CEO, LeadPoint, Inc.
• Josh Reznick, Founder & CEO, Datalot
“This is the single most important event of the year for those of us involved in lead generation and online customer acquisition – my partner Joey Liner calls it the ‘Super Bowl’ of tradeshows,” says Sean Fenlon, CEO of DoublePositive, an online marketing company. “2011 is unique as consumers are beginning their decisions and their buying process online now more than ever. LeadsCon acts like an interpreter of supply and demand for those involved in lead generation and online customer acquisition. Everyone should attend LeadsCon this year.”
Space at LeadsCon 2011 in Las Vegas is limited, and prospective attendees are encouraged to register now. For more information about the conference, the agenda or accommodations, please visit http://www.LeadsCon.com.
LeadsCon is the preeminent conference dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of those operating in the online lead generation industry. LeadsCon provides a unique and collaborative environment designed for networking and sharing, with access to key decision-makers and thought leaders from must-know companies in the lead generation space. The LeadsCon audience consists of lead buyers, lead sellers, technology solution providers, and investment professionals spanning a variety of different verticals, including online education, insurance, debt consolidation, mortgage, home improvement and senior housing. For more information about LeadsCon or to register to attend this year’s conference, visit http://www.LeadsCon.com/.
Steven Shapiro, CSG|PR