Mindjet Appoints Tom Spence as Vice President of Finance
Online PR News – 22-February-2011 – – SAN FRANCISCO– February 22, 2011 – Mindjet®, the leading provider of software and web-based applications for visually organizing and managing information and ideas, announced the appointment of Tom Spence as the company’s Vice President of Finance. Spence brings over 20 years of experience to his role and will manage all accounting and finance activities to help ensure continued profitable growth as the company expands its presence domestically and in European and Asian markets. Spence reports directly to Scott Raskin, CEO.
More about Tom Spence:
• Spence joined Mindjet after establishing a record of success as the Corporate Controller at Electronics for Imaging® (EFI®), a leader in digital imaging software with 23 worldwide offices.
• Previously, Spence held a number of senior finance roles at Autodesk® overseeing corporate financial planning and analysis, accounting, and the media and entertainment division sales and service finance teams in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Prior to Autodesk, he worked at SGI® and Visa® International in finance management.
• Spence started his career at KPMG® in the high technology audit services group.
• Spence earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
• Scott Raskin, CEO: “Tom brings to Mindjet the deep financial acumen and analytical skills that will ensure the continued financial health of Mindjet across all our regions. His 20 year background and wealth of global experience will be a great asset to the executive team as we continue to grow and expand our business.”
• Tom Spence, vice president of finance: “Mindjet has a passionate and growing user base with tremendous upside potential. I look forward to supporting the growth and success of the company’s expanding global organization.”
Tom Spence on LinkedIn®: Tom Spence’s profile
Mindjet Blog: http://blog.mindjet.com/
Mindjet on Facebook®: http://www.facebook.com/mindjet
Mindjet on YouTube®: http://www.youtube.com/mindjet
More Mindjet news: http://www.mindjet.com/press/reviews/overview
Mindjet provides productivity software that helps business professionals visually organize and act upon ideas, information and resources to drive productivity, team effectiveness and business innovation. Mindjet products include industry-leading software and online services centered on information mapping, as well as applications that incorporate Mindjet's innovative visualization technology to improve the usability of leading business applications.
Used by nearly 1.8 million users around the world and by business professionals in 45 of BusinessWeek's® 50 "World's Most Innovative Companies," Mindjet solutions clarify thinking, dramatically boost productivity and increase team effectiveness for better informed decisions. Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Mindjet products are available for free trial or purchase at www.mindjet.com/products/overview and through an extensive partner network at www.mindjet.com/community/partners/overview .
# # #
Mindjet, MindManager, and the Mindjet logo are registered trademarks of Mindjet and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Third party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Mindjet and any other company.
Director of Global Communications, Mindjet
(415)-294-4289 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (415)-294-4289 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (415)-294-4289 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (415)-294-4289 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (415)-294-4289 end_of_the_skype_highlighting