Recovering tables, table properties, views, triggers, procedures, foreign keys, primary keys, etc. will no more be a struggling issue for the users of MS Access. Kernel for Access has been launched to help MDB file users recover lost data.
Online PR News – 22-February-2011 – – Dealing with the corrupt MDB file of MS Access will no more be a struggling issue because now Kernel for Access is available in the market. Kernel for Access is an amazing tool designed to repair MDB files damaged due to reasons like corruption of jet database engine, damage of file’s header, registry errors, internal software issues, abrupt system shut down, etc. The software helps dealing with the issues / errors raised due to corruption of MDB file. For more information on Access Recovery tool visit www.mdbfile.com
1. Facilitates error messages like “Unrecognized Database Format,” “he database ... needs to be repaired or isn't a database file,” “The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object,” etc.
2. Performs fast and accurate recovery of the data lost due to MDB file corruption.
3. Comprises intuitive graphical user interface that makes MDB files recovery simple, fast, and effective.
4. Recovers every bit of data from the corrupt MDB file. Data that the software can effectively recover include Memo data, OLE data, procedures, views, triggers, table relationships, foreign keys, primary keys, date, time, etc.
5. Maintains original formatting and structure of the recovered data whereas maintaining data consistency.
6. Uses live preview technology to display preview of the recovered data.
7. Available for free demo.
8. Supports MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, and earlier versions.
9. Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000 operating systems.
Along with these features, Kernel for Access comprises two recovery modes – Standard Mode and Template Mode. The Standard Mode is the fastest mode but produces best result in case the database has minor corruption. On the other hand, the Template Mode is bit slower than the Standard Mode but produces the best result when Standard Mode gets failed to recover the lost data. When Template Mode is selected for MDB recovery, the software builds the internal file structure to recover the lost data.
Evaluate it for Free
A fully featured yet free version of Kernel for Access gives users’ the flexibility to judge its data recovery capabilities. Based on the output generated by the free version, users’ can make a decision to buy it or not. Whereas the free version is fully functional, it restricts the users’ to preview the recovered data. In order to save the recovered data, full version of the MDB file recovery software needs to be purchased.