GlobalDataâ€™s report, Acrylonitrile Industry Outlook in Iran to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Iran Acrylonitrile industry.
Online PR News – 22-February-2011 – – GlobalDataâ€™s report, Acrylonitrile Industry Outlook in Iran to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Iran Acrylonitrile industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Acrylonitrile industry in Iran. The report covers Iran Acrylonitrile plants and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents Acrylonitrile demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Acrylonitrile producers in Iran. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Iran Acrylonitrile industry including all the major parameters.
For Sample Pages please click the link below
This report offers you:
* Acrylonitrile industry supply scenario in Iran from 2000 to 2015 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
* Information of all active and planned Acrylonitrile plants in Iran with capacity forecasts to 2015
* Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
* Acrylonitrile industry market dynamics in Iran from 2000 to 2015 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
* Trade balance data from 2000 to 2015 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
* Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Acrylonitrile plants
* Company shares of key Acrylonitrile producers in the country
For More Information please click the link below
GlobalData is a UK-based company with presence across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and has a broad product offering that ranges from interactive databases, reports and custom solutions. It is a comprehensive source of insights and analysis with coverage including oil & gas, power, alternative energy, nuclear power, petrochemicals, medical equipment and healthcare industries.
Visit our Report Store