mamemo successfully stages again the awarding ceremony for the world's leading prize in future energy
Online PR News – 21-February-2011 – – mamemo productions delivered another highly acclaimed event for the awards ceremony of the 2011 Zayed Future Energy Prize (ZFEP), held at the Emirates Palace Auditorium on the 18th of January 2011.
The annual prize is awarded by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces before an international audience of royalty, heads of state, ministers, and leaders from businesses, policy makers and institutes from around the globe.
Managing & Creative Director Sam Katiela conceptualized, designed, and managed the full requirements of the entire production, including:
• Design of the event venue concept (Welcome Gallery layout, Auditorium, and Ballroom Gala Dinner)
• Top of the line digital audio, lighting and projection technologies
• Full HD production of dynamic multi-window treatment of 11 video segments programmed in leading edge real time 3D animation from materials supplied by CNBC.
• Conceptualization and design of The Legacy, a powerful production fusing leading edge 3D animation, powerful images and key messages with live musicians, and an international cast of children who entered the stage behind a hydraulically lifted screen.
• Security, logistics, and protocol support for local and international royalty, heads of state, and ministers
• Analog and digital supply of program feed for local and international broadcast
Speaking on his experience with mamemo production, Mohamed Farah, Project Production Manager of Abu Dhabi Media Company said, “I’m really proud to say that it was a pleasure working with your production company…I was amazed with the top level of professionalism of your team and hope to work with your production team again in other projects.”
About mamemo productions
mamemo productions (www.mamemo.tv) is an event and brand management company based in Dubai - UAE, headed by Managing & Creative Director Sam Katiela. The company is known for its new concepts of communication through intelligent shows that merge innovative technology with human development. mamemo develops content that is accessible and makes the audience more ready to consume the message and the brand. Its portfolio includes a complete spectrum of corporate events, product launches, award ceremonies, sports events, road shows, conferences & multimedia exhibitions stands and corporate films, for leading Abu Dhabi government departments, subsidiaries, and top international brands.