Introducing IXYSâ€™ new power relays
Online PR News – 21-March-2018 – 21st March 2018/Burgess Hill – IXYSâ€™ CPC2907B is a dual, normally open (1-form-A) solid state relay that comprises two independent, optically coupled MOSFET switches. The combination of highly efficient LEDs and photovoltaic die makes possible an input to output isolation of 4000Vrms.
The optically coupled output driver, which uses the patented OptoMOS architecture, is controlled by a highly efficient infrared LED.
Dual OptoMOS relays provide a more compact design solution than discrete single-pole relays in a variety of applications, saving board space by incorporating both switches in a single 8-pin package.
- Dual relays
- Low on-resistance: 150 m max
- 2 amp load current; single-pole operation
- 4000Vrms input/output isolation
- Low drive power requirements
- High reliability
- Arc-free with no snubbing circuits
- No EMI/RFI generation
- 8-pin SOIC surface mount package
- Flammability rating UL 94 V-0
- Industrial control
- UL 508 certified component: File E69938
- CSA certified component: Certificate 1175739
- EN/IEC 60950-1 certified component: TUV certificate B 13 12 82667 003
GD Rectifiers is an official distributor for IXYS and have been distributing their complete portfolio for over twenty years.
For further information on the IXYS product range please call: 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com.