Surrey based SEM company TRON Media have recently launched a mobile website, allowing people to check out their PPC and SEO services on the go.
Online PR News – 18-February-2011 – – The development of the latest smart phones has meant that the online world has had to play catch up, and expand and evolve as a result. For many businesses this has entailed developing mobile websites, a website which has been specifically designed to be used for mobile surfing.
TRON Media SEM company are proud to announce they are now the new owners of a mobile website- allowing phone users all over the globe to check out their SEO and PPC services on the go.
So what are the advantages of using the mobile version of the SEM site rather than the ordinary SEM website on your smart phone?
• Browsers are now only a single click away from sending an email to TRON.
• With just two clicks, you can call TRON.
• With a single click, you can view TRON’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
• With just two clicks, you can see TRON’s location on Google maps and get directions to our office.
• You no longer have to zoom in on your phone to see the SEM website properly.
• The mobile version of the SEM site loads faster than the main site as it has less content, which can be very helpful on a slow mobile internet signal.
Along with the SEM services that TRON Media currently offers, such as PPC and SEO they are now offering mobile website design as a service. If you are interested in creating your own mobile website please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 005 7696.
Alternatively if you would like to read more information on mobile websites please see: Mobile Website Development or visit http://www.tronmedia.co.uk
TRON Media are an experienced and independent UK Search Marketing and Media Agency specialising in Pay Per Click management, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Website Design. Feel free to give our team a call today on 0203 167 0965. All will be happy to help with any enquiry.
TRON Media is represented by Search Engine Marketing agency TRON Media. Please direct all press queries to Jo-Anne Keyte email: email@example.com or call: 02031670969. Visit our website at http://www.tronmedia.co.uk/