AWS growth in the industry
Online PR News – 13-March-2018 – Florida –
- AWS gave Amazon $5.11 billion in revenue, above analyst estimates
- While AWS leads the cloud market, Microsoft Azure's 98% revenue growth rate exceeded Amazon's 44.6 percent growth rate.
Amazon cloud business generated more revenue than analysts expected in the 4th quarter, with sales surging 45%The financial results strengthen the case that Amazon Web Services has grown into a cash machine for its parent company, while Alibaba,Google,IBM,Microsoft & Oracle all try to catch up.AWS got $5.11 billion in revenue in the quarter & $17.46 billion in all of 2017
On thursday analysts on average expected $4.97 billion, according to FactSet.AWS now increased over $20 billion,CFO Brain Olsavsky said during Amazon's conference call with analysts after the Earnings release.
Income at AWS has increased up to $1.35 billion for the quarter, topping the Fact set estimate of $1.27 billion Almost a dozen years after becoming available,AWS has come to be a important contributor to its parent company. In the 4th quarter of 2014Almost 5% of Amazon's revenue came from AWS.In the 4th quarter of 2017, that figure was about 8.5 %.Across all of 2017, approximately 10% of Amazon revenue resulted from AWS.
"There are few enterprise franchises that are operating at an annual run rate approaching $20B in scale yet still delivering high growth in excess Of 40%,"KeyBanc analysts led by Edward Yruma wrote in a Jan. 28 note.
In addition, AWS giving more and more operating income to Amazon,which provides Capital for additional investments, especially outside North America. In the 4th quarter AWS operating income equated to more than 60% of the operating income for the entirety of Amazon.
AWS also launched services for translation & transcription, revealed a camera for developer that's capable of doing artificial intelligence computations, Announced data centers just for U.S. intelligence agencies. In Nov AWS CEO Andu Jassy Boasted that the public cloud now offers customers more than a 100 services
Dell Boomi Business Associate
411 Walnut Street Suite
#8295 Green Cove Springs
City: - Florida
We provide quality education, build products that would be source of utilization in all areas of country and ensure overall development of companies, employees of students from technical training to personality development.
We analyze business needs in depth and design a digital strategy for your needs. We design architecture and UI to make your digital presence extraordinary and performance based.
We provide our clients best quality of resources .we gives you best services and provide a solution for all your business needs.
We understand your business goals and transform your business to generate results. We guide you through positioning your brand in the way you visualize it.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is secure cloud platfrom,offering compute power,database storage,content delivery & other functionality to help businesses scale & growth.
You will learn:-
A] About Training
1. AWS architecture & various models of cloud computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services: AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS Cloud Trail, AWS Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
B] Training Objective
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. The approprite use of AWS architectural.
5. Calculate AWS costs & cost control mechanisms
C] Who should go for this training?
1. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
2. Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
3. Professionals with Virtualization experience
4. DevOps professionals
5. Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance