mamemo supports anew the foremost international gathering of leading political, business, and industry leaders in future energy.
Online PR News – 16-February-2011 – – mamemo productions celebrates another successful staging of the Opening Ceremony of the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011 on the 17th of January 2011 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), making it the third straight year of providing expert support to this important international event.
Organized by the world’s biggest exhibition organizer Reed Exhibitions, WFES is hosted by Masdar, Abu Dhabi’s renewable energy and sustainability initiative, and held under the patronage of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
For WFES 2011, Managing & Creative Director Sam Katiela designed an outstanding stage and screen concept composed of multiple front projection screens that allowed limitless scenarios for leading edge real time 3D animation, allowing treatment of these windows as one or multiple screens.
For this event, mamemo productions’ conference solution includes:
• Venue design and management for Abu Dhabi Hall
• Top of the line digital audio, lighting and projection technologies
• Full HD production of leading edge real time 3D animation framework with seamless blending of windows of live feed and visual support
• Analog and digital supply of broadcast-ready program feed
• Speaker management support for the opening ceremony and plenary sessions
• Pre-organization of event seating
• Security, logistics, and protocol support for local and international royalty, heads of state, and ministers
• Full event risk assessment by a certified onsite safety manager
• Conceptualization and production of a 3-minute introduction video of key moments from WFES 2008-2010